Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thanks For the Stuff We Like :D

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
I am so grateful for the new Seed Vault and that each one holds 100 and that there can be one inside and one outside. Also, that it's so cute!

There are no adequate words for how happy the ability to move houses through the shared banks made me. Not only can I transfer my Crown houses to new characters when I delete an old one - but I did it today and it landed on my new character exactly as it had left the old one including the garden in the same state of No Needs (as I'd just done the garden before I threw it in the shared bank.) The only tiny thing is I was confused at first and thought I couldn't do it at all till I made it empty (like selling a house to the Hosing Shop - it had to be empty first.) Then I noticed that it said I had No Trade items - went and picked them up and voila! It transferred perfectly.

I love the idea of the jewels for the pets to allow them to have better talents, there are just some problems with the execution and other pet changes. BUT that's not the purpose of this thread

I'm stoked to see there are new hybrid possibilities - just haven't found one yet.

I got a little thrill when I did my gardens and found a new ultra seed! I'm interested to see what my Ultra Silver Trumpet Vine will do.

So thank you very much for all your hard work and the patience you have when we so thoroughly let you know what we wish was different or we're unhappy with.

Community Leader
I love it all. Just like when jewels first came out , I'll have to get use to it. Hey things change, we Wizards are good at adapting. My favorite things are the housing stuff , crafted mounts and OMG the seed vault.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Thank you so much for the seed vault, my wizards have aching shoulders from carring around so many seeds in their backpacks and I can't stuff any more gear in my banks because they are all full of seeds.

Also, it is so wonderful to finally be able to move houses in the shared bank. That is something I've long wished for so that expensive bundles wouldn't be wasted if a new wizard needs to be created. Thank you so very very much for this.

There are many other wonderful additions to this update, but those two are a stand out for me. Thanks again!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Paige MoonShade on Jun 26, 2015 wrote:
I love it all. Just like when jewels first came out , I'll have to get use to it. Hey things change, we Wizards are good at adapting. My favorite things are the housing stuff , crafted mounts and OMG the seed vault.
The seed vault is long overdue, but OMG the real gem is the Plant All spell. One click, and 69 EMP's planted.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Thanks for this thread! A lot of my comments are "this was okay, but it would be better if..." so it's great to have a place to just be happy and thankful.

The seed vault is probably my most favorite addition. I've needed it for so long and it's adorable, so double win!

I haven't had a chance to use the "plant all" option yet, but, oh man, yes!

I'm really looking forward to crafting the school-specific mounts. Those look cool and not *too* hard to craft. The death one is my favorite.

I really like the option of the Ultra pet talent/jewel.

And, yes, moving the houses through the shared bank is fantastic! My son has wanted to delete his first wizard for years, but didn't want to lose his Massive Fantasy Palace, so this was great news.

I know there are more things I'm happy about, but I can't think of them right now. So, just in general, thanks for all the hard work on this update. And a huge thank you for listening to our feedback and giving us a voice on some of the things that weren't working for us.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
seethe42 on Jun 26, 2015 wrote:
The seed vault is long overdue, but OMG the real gem is the Plant All spell. One click, and 69 EMP's planted.
:3 he he yes gotta love the seed bin and plant all both, but i gotta say, for me i love submitting ideas in the test realm, even more fun when a few come out in live :3 ty ki

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
I agree, Thanks KI!!!! I love the seed vault, the house transfer, the jewel collars, new one shot dungeons, and new mounts. Thanks again

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
This is a wonderful update. Even the little things like more TC and Seed storage are very welcome, and the change to dispels will help with cheat bosses, especially with pickup groups who may be using different versions.. Pet jewels, new fish, new dungeons... great! I'm a bit worried about how crown-driven the new bosses could be, so I hope those dungeons will have a decent drop rate in the game, and that good pet jewels and the new motes won't be 'unobtainium'. There are still motes I have yet to get :(

Loving the tapestry to the hatchery and to Crab Alley! Thanks!

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Thank you for fixing the petnome card view with that new button - and not making us wait for a future Test Realm