Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-29-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The sun is shining, it's warm outside, and it's Friday. What a great day, and it only gets better because now it's time for feedback!

Today, I'd like to both continue on the housing theme and repeat something we asked a few years ago.

Our Castles are all unique and fantastic in their own right, but some of them have something extra special that goes above and beyond. For example, the Red Barn Farm helps you out with gardening, and the Amber Estate has the Dragonfly Ride. I'd like to ask: what different and unique things do you wish you could do in your house?

Have a wonderful weekend, Wizards!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Mar 21, 2013
It wouldbe cool to be able to maybe hop on a magic carpet in a certain house and get an aerial view of the house.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I think the school-special houses could have maybe small puzzles in them (like bundle houses) that give rewards. In the house, you might have to answer the Sphinx' question; for , you might go to a graveyard and have 3 guesses to dig up the right grave, while spirits give you hints. I can't think of any others right now, but I think it could be cool.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I'd love to see the ability to craft a Battle Circle. It can be expensive, but you can place this circle in any castle home. As a drawback, you could make it where once you place it, you can't remove it from the house. It'll be quite neat to make your own arenas, or potentially make multiple ones for arena parties!

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Secret rooms that u need password to access? the owner choose the password .

Survivor
Jul 29, 2014
Create robots with a preset path.

(Couldn't think of anything better)

Survivor
Jun 12, 2014
I think it would be awesome to be able to train pets in your house. Maybe buy a game with arena tickets?

Community Leader
I would love to be able to ride a train, Like you would around a park? Merry go round, Ferris wheel, Amusement parks things. Fishing, even have NPC's in your house.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
It would be nice to be able to fish in houses that have large bodies of wateer.

Also, it would be cool if we could sit on furniture and hang out with our friends instead of standing all the time. Give our feet a break ;P

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Also would like to be able to interact with crafted merry go round, maybe have more crafted interactive fairground type attractions, rides like swings and slides, playground items all interactive. Makes housing games and hanging out more fun

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
lol a mount hatchery or a house with motorbike as mount, will be so great

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
fishing! almost every house has some form of water you could wither put fish in your pond, pool, whatever and cath them again or feed them and let them grow or just normal fishing would be nice

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
A personal vendor who sells stuff. Any stuff. Maybe even stuff you can't get anywhere else.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2012
I think it would be cool if there were ways that houses could provide leveling up for the pets so a player did not have to go to the pet pavilion in wizard city after getting snacks from gardening.

I would also like it if I could have my wizards that are on one account be able to share the houses they have. For example the red barn farm has so much space for gardening but one wizard is only able to use like a quarter of it. If the other wizards could each have a garden on that red barn farm then more of the farm would be used and it would look more like a real farm.

Being able to fish at the houses that have water would be cool. It could be nice if the wizard could fish and then feed the pets the fish that were caught to level up the pets. After all it uses energy to fish and to train the pets so why not combine the two and be able to save some energy.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Hi! Absolutely love this game! I haven't played much lately...busy-busy! What I'd like to do in my home is allow my characters to lie down when I leave them for the day. Characters could only lie on a bed in their own castles, of course. Opens up a whole realm of clothing options too: pajamas!! Thanks. Monica Nightrider, Pyromancer.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
  • Fishing

have a pond full of your own fish
have the fish tanks run your pond by automatically adding the fish into the pond when you fill your tanks
give out pet snacks reagents and garden seeds and even treasure cards for visitors who come fish in your pond
have the fish pond regenerate the fish so you can fish for the same kinda fish over and over if feel like it
have the home owner by a dock or a big boat to enable rides to fish for a journey with the your friends across the pond
have us buy certain type of fishing rods for the pond only so we can see them in action for everyone
give us a head to head action when fishing .. to see us struggle from the face point view when reeling in the big ones
make our pet make do some talking when on the fish boat say get me some sun screen or something crazy for the summer

Survivor
Oct 25, 2014
It would be cool if you could have racing of players with their mounts!

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Steps without penalty
I'd love to be able to build a series of blocks or steps that go around my house without penalty, so I can still decorate without loosing.

Hidden Rooms
Hidden rooms I can add to my house, or incorporate into walls and other areas. These can be purchased with crowns, and act like separate rooms, so when you walk through the wall or click on an object, you're in another space; or series of spaces.

Geyser or Steam Vent
I'd like a geyser or steam vent I step on that launches me straight up, or to another area of the house.

Pet Transformer

It would be cool to step on a square or device, and be transformed into one of my pets.

Pet Stampede
I'd love to have all my pets cross in front of me and other folks, or run directly at folks at my house and disappear into a cloud of dust before running anyone over.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Good evening all!

I honestly think it would be cool for some houses to potentially have NPC's walk around, maybe give you something every day, like a defense squad for hire ^~^ Raise an army mwahahah!

What about a giant Banker home to store more items and maybe help savings and accumulate a bit of gold every now and then? Treasure cards and reagents too? Live in a giant vault, around marleybonian staff, and watch out for thieving cats :D

Maybe do something for the school houses that pertain to the given school. (I.e death: raise the dead as an emote/house option, Life: Make it spring and grow some plants, or create a treant)

Survivor
May 12, 2011
I would love to see a few different houses. I have three that are at the front of my mind. First, would love to see a Museum House, it would contain all types of pedestals and whatnot to show your in game items such as amulets, rings, athames and decks. Things we normally don't get to see when we have them equipped. I would also love the opportunity to craft some display cases and pedestals on which to display these items. Secondly, I'd love to see a Reagent House, where we could set up gardens with red mandrake or a stone area for fossils. This could extend our shared bank limits. Thirdly I would absolutely love a Kennel House. I collect pets, as many as I can, yet houses can only hold 50 no matter what you do. Even if you buy an elixir, it doesn't change the amount of pets you can house. So maybe a house that had small and large cages in it. Some even with decorations and pet bowls. Things of that nature. In addition to that I'd really love to see either craftable or perhaps crown purchase sheds. We would be able to put them in our outsides of our homes and keep extra items there. Like an additional bank. Thanks for your time and listening
smile emoticon

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I'd like a Crafting Cottage! If you do your craft projects at that house, you get an extra craft slot or maybe your craft timer resets faster.

Also, a Pet Trainer's Paradise house where we can train our pets at our house and--this is the important part--we get double training rewards (like that one member's bonus they did a few months ago. That was fantastic.)

I'd also like to second the commenter who asked for theme park type stuff we can actually ride.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2011
Could we maybe do some bee keeping, with our gardens , we can smoke our hives and collect the honey, have some fun :)

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
ah yes I like Paige idea, like the Dragonfly tour in Amber Estate but with a train, so maybe in a house themed like an amusement park, or even better, an Halloween house with a ghost train, that might be really fun

otherwise, as I'm a Gobbler, always hungry, I would love to see a new daily loot item (like Efreet, Gorilla, Minotaur, Dragonfly, etc) that would be an oven, eh, eh, dropping a daily snack or kitchen house items

and of course I'd really like to see another gardening house in Crown Shop (because we can't buy twice the same house on a same wizard and another one where we can grow plants would be really nice)

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Explorer
Jan 28, 2012
Great Topic!

I would like A LOT of things for our houses:

Be able to fish! So many houses with lave and water but no fish.

Be able to hatch eggs in your house! (dual sigil and single sigil house items)

Be able to summon Mobs to fight in your arena (not necessarily for loot, but for challange, practic, spell testing)

Be able to play chess with a friend on the large chess board. (maybe even craft it from all the pieces?) other wizards could spectate the chess game while we play!

Be able to have door and cave entrance teleporters! (like you go into a new room or a cave)

Be able to send invetations to random wizards to visit your house ("You need to go to the crystal caves? Here go to my house and use my tapestry!")

Be able to display our fishing achivments via a book pedestal

Survivor
Dec 24, 2014