Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maximum Level and Experience

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 12, 2013
Hi, Wizard101 is a marvelous game with incredible realistic worlds, but what do you do when you're at max? My wizard achieved the rank of exalted by completing sofia dark side's quest, which granted me my first shadow spell, but I wondered what I should do next, I still wanted to continue questing but would rather not loose all of my hard earned experience. So I propose this idea, to turn that experience into training points. Training points are priceless, you can't buy them with your money like crowns or gold and there is only a set amount. This means the we who have striven to do every single quest in the game should be rewarded for our work, KI doesn't loose money and we get extra spells, it's a win win! Also I think that people who have done every single quest in the game should receive a badge title called, The Emancipator of Souls.

Questions and comments are always welcome.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
Turning experience into training points would be sort of broken, besides, we get training points every 5 or 10 levels (can't remember which exactly :P). I definitely agree with the badge idea. It would be very cool to see a badge like that.

As for what to do when you are maxed out, you can farm for gear (although it becomes a bit boring after a while), PVP in the arena, play in the pet derby, do side quests or even start another character. The game becomes a bit boring after you finish the game but that's just my opinion

-Exalted

Delver
Jan 18, 2013
I agree, something needs to be done to make questing meaningful when you are already at max level. I previously suggested the level cap be removed and have experience continue going towards extra levels, This way the extra experience "will" go towards extra training points because you will gain them as you gain levels.