Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The "New staff/weapon" thread.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
A staff that has a red/blue orb (health/mana)

It's called the 'Strength decision'

It would be an ire-based attack that does damage ranging from your level.

It's bought from the crown shop at any level.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
I would like to have as a wand (well it's not a wand) magic shards depending on you're school (well not shards more like... things XD). Crowns shop accesible obviously.

When not in battle, you would hold them like the spiral gauntlet book and that ice shard thingy (they would be floating in you're hands)

When in battle they wont be there, like, you would close your fist and they would be in your fist.

When you cast a spell though you would open you're hands and make air movements, which would make them spin around in circles and fly in different directions. When you've finished invoking the spell, you would persay "push" towards the spell animation and they (the shards) would all rush and hit it, and then return to you're hand. If it's a wand hit, then thew would all rush towards the person with ought the wizard moving ()

Since it's school specific, it would be:

: Fire balls
: Snow flakes
: A storm cloud (wich would divide when you cast the spell)
: These would actually be shards, or letters, thats a good one
: Mini skulls or bones
: Leafs (of course)
: Sand or hieroglyphic symbols
: Shadow sparks

This is just a tiny idea i just had (yeah a tiny one )

Isaac GoldHeart lvl 35

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
I would like to have a kophesh that is red and has a vampire fang at the bottom called "The Weak Nibble"

It would Divide your spell's damage by 2 or 1.5 and It would return damage as health to you from 25%, 50%, or 75%. Each amount is by a certain precentage.