Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

1 million spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Okay. So, I'm positive that there is a badge where if you do a one million attack spell, you get a badge.
Well, I tried that and the damage was about 37 million. can you get to something higher than one million, or in the storyline you get this badge? I personally really want this badge because I see storm and fire and death wizards have this badge. Did I just read the numbers wrong, or is what I'm doing pointless?
JessicaFrostGem, Level 86

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
JessicaFrostGem on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
Okay. So, I'm positive that there is a badge where if you do a one million attack spell, you get a badge.
Well, I tried that and the damage was about 37 million. can you get to something higher than one million, or in the storyline you get this badge? I personally really want this badge because I see storm and fire and death wizards have this badge. Did I just read the numbers wrong, or is what I'm doing pointless?
If I'm not mistaken one million is the cap damage that will be "shown". You can do more than that but it won't be displayed as such. The badge is not tied to the story line so you must have just read the numbers wrong.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
JessicaFrostGem on Apr 14, 2015 wrote:
hi jessica~ the badge is called one in a million, and it is earned by doing 1 mil damage on a single hit.

if you don't already have the badge, you probably read it wrong: likely, you did 370,000 damage, not 37,000,000 (since damage caps at 1 mil; or it did, at one time).

i have 3 wizards with the badge: balance, storm, and death, all of who got it before the release of azteca. there were no potent traps or sharpened blades back then, so you will be more than okay as long as you prepare properly.

my balance wizard actually got her badge with a life spell, so maybe this will help you:

trained/tc/sharpened lifeblade
trained/tc/sharpened spirit blade
amulet blade
pet blades or may-cast blades (if you have them)
trained/tc/potent life trap
trained/tc/potent feint
trained/tc/potent spirit trap
tc berzerk
tc balanceblade
tc dragonblade
tc bladestorm
tc hex
tc curse
tc centaur (though at your level i would use an enchanted/colossal one instead)

hint #1: go and see lord nightshade (death) in wizard city, since life will boost against him.

hint #2: resist/block doesn't matter if you are at a low-level boss; in this instance, it's totally okay to ditch your other stats in favour of boosting damage as high as it will go.

hint#3: if you have any gear with blades, these will help as well.

i plan on using the same setup for my life wizard; best of luck to you!

-von
exalted
trans
grand
magus

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
There is a badge "one in a million" that you get from hitting a million damage. Or do you mean a badge that you get from your million-th spell cast? Because I don't think there is one for that. The max damage cap is 1 million you can't do higher than that.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2011
A million is the highest you hit you can ever get. The only explanation is that you read the numbers wrong. You cannot go beyond a million and can't go to a billion or trillion I Hope this helped