Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Cure" spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
This is a spell that stops over-time spells. I know there may be different levels of this spell, because of the different over-time spells.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
Triage already exists. Its a 0 pip cost life spell that removes one over time spell from its target. There is also Mass Triage that removes an over time spell from all members of the caster's team.

They are exclusively life school spells, but their treasure card versions can be dropped by some bosses.

The Cow's Pearl Amulet gives its wearer one Triage card and can be purchased from the Bazaar or somewhat easily farmed from Halfang's Cave, which also serves as the game's presently easiest means to farm for gold.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Survivor
May 17, 2013
there already 2 spells both are life and they are called triage and mass triage.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
MercMissionary1977 on Apr 11, 2015 wrote:
This is a spell that stops over-time spells. I know there may be different levels of this spell, because of the different over-time spells.
Spells Triage and Mass Triage already do this.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
MercMissionary1977 on Apr 11, 2015 wrote:
this already exists, in the form of the level 35 life spell, triage (which removes damage over time spells). there is also mass triage, a level 72 life spell, which removes one damage over time spell from all teammates.

recommended reading: www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Triage

hope this helps!

-von

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013