Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Done with Grizzlehime?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
I "completed" Grizzlehime. At least that's what the game said. I was told to go to this world and do the quests, like always....So I did everything available to me! So when I finished "earning my title" and "my respect" from the bears I had no more quests. I doubt I'm finished with Grizzlehime, But I have no more quests. I'm a member, so that's not the issue. I know it's confusing the way I explained my problem, so If you understood any of this pls reply...

-Hannah DreamGem lv. 21

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Try using the quest finder ( in grizzlehiem) to see if there are any quest ( no side quest ) to do but if no luck then idk what else to tell you

Explorer
May 19, 2014
Hannah DreamGem on Apr 10, 2015 wrote:
I "completed" Grizzlehime. At least that's what the game said. I was told to go to this world and do the quests, like always....So I did everything available to me! So when I finished "earning my title" and "my respect" from the bears I had no more quests. I doubt I'm finished with Grizzlehime, But I have no more quests. I'm a member, so that's not the issue. I know it's confusing the way I explained my problem, so If you understood any of this pls reply...

-Hannah DreamGem lv. 21
You didn't "finish" grizzleheim.

Finishing grizzleheim would be at the quest "Blood Brothers" at Ravenscar which only you get access to at level 40

In short: You didn't finish grizzleheim, you're just too low of a level to move on to the next part of it (Virgid Roughland.) You need to be level 25 to get access to Virgid Roughland.

Sources

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
As Valdus said, you need to be certain levels to reach certain areas in GH. Additionally, Wintertusk (Grizzleheim 2.0) is available to all after lvl 50.

-Venom