Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unlearned talents still available?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2010
So I have an epic starfish that was hatched. It has spell-proof and may cast infallible but never learned it. I have a friend who has a storm beetle. I really want a rain beetle, so if i was to hatch with him, will the baby be able to learn the infallible and spell-proof? I really want those two talents, but I sadly got snowborn and ice blade card. Anyone know if the unlearned talents will carry on?

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Yes they do cause when you hatch your pet talents mix in with the other pet talents. but it depends though maybe one or more talents might not come with it cause the other pets talents replace some but good luck

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KyogreOP on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:
So I have an epic starfish that was hatched. It has spell-proof and may cast infallible but never learned it. I have a friend who has a storm beetle. I really want a rain beetle, so if i was to hatch with him, will the baby be able to learn the infallible and spell-proof? I really want those two talents, but I sadly got snowborn and ice blade card. Anyone know if the unlearned talents will carry on?
Talents are given to the hatchling randomly. There is no guarantee that the unlearned, or learned, talents will carry over to the new pet. There is also no guarantee you will get a rain beetle. I hatched with my epic storm beetle and got another storm beetle.