Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Thursday 04-02-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hiya Wizards! We get an extra day to go play tomorrow due to a holiday, so I figured that I'd post the rare *Feedback Thursday* today!

In honor of the holiday coming up, we all like to indulge in various sweet treats. So, let me ask you this... if you could make a candy version out of anything in the Spiral, what would it be? What would it taste like?

I certainly think a spicy cinnamon fire dragon would be delicious, but I'd like to hear what you think!

Happy Thursday, Friday, and the Weekend, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
May 17, 2011
I am terrible at formatting so sorry about the poor format but anyway

I would like a Gummy Efreet i think that would be great for training fire pets for fire wizards like me!

Aaron ThunderBreeze Level 98 Wizard

Community Leader
I'd love to see a candied version of a Titan. I'm sure it would taste of power, awesomeness, and a sugary flavor so intensely powerful a young wizard cannot handle it. The flavor would vary with the titan. For example; Frosty Ymir-rings (Think like Peach rings in look but blue) would overflow your senses with a minty blueberry flavor. A dragon titan probably has some cinnamon-y fruit punch flavor. Etc etc.

Serving the community since 2010, we strive for excellence, bringing you the most accurate information on first generation pets! Visit The Petnome Project today!
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Chocolate Gnomes! Gummy Helephant Balanceblade Hard Candy
Man, I would love to eat some Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beetles or something
-

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
  1. well i would like .. something new.... like a roll play game in the silver chests.... have the silver chest pull a lever and get the game you can play normal version of all the games you play for mana... ..like pull a lever like a slot machine... when the game appears ..you play that game ... since we are good with the mini games anyway to fill up the bottles .. why cant we play for a gold and snacks .. in the same kinda way ... have the same kinda games but instead playing for mana and gold ... turn it around so we can play for snacks and gold... put new pet snacks in there to win ... all in the silver chests... since the catch the key and shock a lock is good ...
  2. have the mini games sigil put into the silver chest
  3. Just wondering if you put the other games in there .. so we can pull a lever and have a random game from the mana sigil games we play .. put them in there so we can play them for pet snacks and gold also .. so we can never get bored of playing the same game over and over for the same kinda prizes...
  4. put in mega snacks also for the biggest scores
  5. so lever and wheel pull to put in a silver chest in order for random game come up that we can play.. all the games we play at the mini games sigil can be put on the wheel of fortune to have fun with and to explode our minds with winning pet snacks and gold ..or even the green energy
  6. we can put them in the wooden chest also for better prizes also but no games ..just a lever and let the wheel spin to see ... pet snacks or gold on the wheels only for wooden chests..
  7. the higher the score the bigger the prize ...

Community Leader
I'm gonna be honest, this game needs more sloths. While Pirate101 has both the Slowpoke Sloth and Barnabus, us poor deprived wizards are left only with the mount! It's an outrage!

Therefore, I suggest Sloth Lollipops! The new candy craze to hit the Shopping District!

They taste like leaves! Every lick makes you get lazier and slower! It's a delicacy!

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Marshmallow Merle!
Black Licorice Mali!
Cinnamon Falmea!
Peppermint Greyrose!
Pop Rocks Haleston!
Sour Apple Cyrus!
Gum drop Gamma!
Blueberry Bartleby!
Dark chocolate Dworgyn!
(those are just a few off the top of my brain.....)

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Sorry Ms. Falmea.....

Gummy Wizard Teachers & Schools:
You my dear Dalia FIRE Instructor would be: Spicy Cinnamon
Dworgyn DEATH : Black Licorice
Moolinda woo LIFE: Lime
Alhazred & Arthur Wethersfield BALANCE: Cherry
Cyrus Drake MYTH: Tart Lemon
Lydia Grey Rose ICE: Cool Mint
Halstom Balestrom STORM: Grape

MOON : Blueberry (blue moon)
STAR: Pineapple
SUN: Butterscotch
SHADOW: Coffee

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
This could give a whole new meaning to a sweet treat called Death by Chocolate. Imagine a battle where simple chocolate bars turn into a battling opponent. Any number of treats could have monsters made from their ingredients.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
this might be weird but CARAMEL FILLED CHOCOLATE BEARS! When you take a bite out of the bear you'll taste the rich caramel from the inside with the nice milk (or dark) chocolate on the outside. This is making me hungry!

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
Candy? like in Candyland where Professor Greyrose is from?
obviously then some Ice related items/mobs should get their candy versions
and of course in a new extension where we discover Professor Greyrose origins, eh, eh O;+D

window.onbeforeunload = function() {}

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
CalamityWizard101 on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:
Sorry Ms. Falmea.....

Gummy Wizard Teachers & Schools:
You my dear Dalia FIRE Instructor would be: Spicy Cinnamon
Dworgyn DEATH : Black Licorice
Moolinda woo LIFE: Lime
Alhazred & Arthur Wethersfield BALANCE: Cherry
Cyrus Drake MYTH: Tart Lemon
Lydia Grey Rose ICE: Cool Mint
Halstom Balestrom STORM: Grape

MOON : Blueberry (blue moon)
STAR: Pineapple
SUN: Butterscotch
SHADOW: Coffee
Yes please!!! so much win!!!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
I'd like to see a candy world! It could be like a haven... something after you finish Khrysalis. It could be what could have happened if Malistaire and Morganthe were good. And instead of creating a bunch of bad evil things, they could have created a candy world, and that's exactly what it is! There would be candy armor, and it could surprisingly be more powerful than the rest, and that's because the love, sweetness and goodness of the candy land is stronger than the evil they had before. Its both literally and figuratively sweet, and could be a great "ending" to the game, opposed to themes of defeat, revenge and power that are evident everywhere else in the game.

I'd love to see not only candy, but goodness, sweetness and love incorporated in the game!

-Rachel Silverblossom

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
A gummy Hot Balloon Car that is fire and tastes spicy and hot that my fire pets would breathe fire.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea on Apr 2, 2015 wrote:
Hiya Wizards! We get an extra day to go play tomorrow due to a holiday, so I figured that I'd post the rare *Feedback Thursday* today!

In honor of the holiday coming up, we all like to indulge in various sweet treats. So, let me ask you this... if you could make a candy version out of anything in the Spiral, what would it be? What would it taste like?

I certainly think a spicy cinnamon fire dragon would be delicious, but I'd like to hear what you think!

Happy Thursday, Friday, and the Weekend, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Candy Ninja Piggles :D! And they would be really sweet and tangy

*meanwhile*

Ninja Piggle guard: Sir King! An exalted diviner wants us to become a sugary treat
NP King: Send in our oinkiest of fighters!
Ninja Piggle guard: She already got to them
NP King: :O noo!! We must stop her craving for sugary coated ninja piggles!

Explorer
May 17, 2009
1.) Fairys that hold spears all made out of sugar...you could call them Pixie Stix :)

2.) Marleybone cars ...CARamellos

3.) Red sharks with accents ...Swedish fish

4.) Round gobblers...Gobstoppers.

5.) Sparkly monkeys...Cinnamonkeys

There's a few for ya :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
heh... marshmallowstaire.

i would gladly eat a gummy cinnamon firecat (i bet they'd taste like atomic fireballs); maybe health/mana cotton candy... licorice serpents, or an evil snowcone... yum!

bonus: a plastic humongofrog that barfs candy... if any of my fellow adult players remember garbage can-dy, which had candy shaped like fish bones and other garbage-themed items, lol) would be a fun addition.

-von

Administrator
Dr Von on Apr 8, 2015 wrote:
heh... marshmallowstaire.

i would gladly eat a gummy cinnamon firecat (i bet they'd taste like atomic fireballs); maybe health/mana cotton candy... licorice serpents, or an evil snowcone... yum!

bonus: a plastic humongofrog that barfs candy... if any of my fellow adult players remember garbage can-dy, which had candy shaped like fish bones and other garbage-themed items, lol) would be a fun addition.

-von
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I really love all these suggestions, but I think Marshmallowstaire is my favorite! ::grin::

New topic shall be coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
Gingerbread Housing

Hot Chocolate Tubs
Sweet Potato Couches
Chocolate Log Ovens
Jelly Bean Bag Chairs