Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Long did it Take You to Beat Grizzleheim?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
My friend apparently beat Grizzleheim in ONE DAY! I don't know how he could do that! Grizzleheim is so long. On my Balance, she's been doing it for more than a week and is no where near to finishing it. How long is Grizzleheim, and how long did it take you to beat it?

Level 34

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well it's a side world not required if you want your pet from wintertusk and additional spells then I would do it if I where you plus its probably easy at his level i'm doing it on my level 42 storm wiz up until the dungeon at the bottom of the water fall in northguard though i'm doing that at level 60 cause it's pretty hard without a high level friend helping

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Leesha Starforge on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
My friend apparently beat Grizzleheim in ONE DAY! I don't know how he could do that! Grizzleheim is so long. On my Balance, she's been doing it for more than a week and is no where near to finishing it. How long is Grizzleheim, and how long did it take you to beat it?

Level 34
Hi Leesha,

Hmm 24 hours of gameplay is little harsh but if you follow ONLY main quests its possible to finish Grizzleheim in one day but all badges, side quests would just take all your time and it would be 48 hours. Grizzleheim is long world but in some places you would need help like Jotun for example for lower levels thats harsh dungeon there is also 4 brothers dungeon which is famous for difficulty for lower levels. They all say they finished world in some amount of time but doesn't mean they collected all from that world. To solo all world by only finishing main quests is something to brag about lol. To show you how much stuff is in Grizzleheim I need to show you wiki list of all places and creatures that are in there: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Grizzleheim.

You might not face all of them but it's just bigger picture of that world. Lessha some players give a lot of time to this game so couple more hours of gameplay is normal sometimes. Happy hunting and see ya in spiral :)

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Thanks again Nick!

Level 34