Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Mushu hHave Good Gear?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
I am a level 34 Storm wizard, and I was wondering if there is any gear in Mushu that I could farm for that is better than Zeus's hat, and Senetor's Robes and Boots. I know that the Jade Oni drops some crowns gear, but that is a really rare drop. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Level 34

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well I wish but no any gear that would be good at level 30 to level 40 would be zues or cent. gear from mount oly. and if you don't want to farm that there is crafted gear but it's just not as good as regular gear from the bazaar or mount oly. so I wouldn't craft them and the bazaar gear for 30... eh still not as good as mount oly. I would just buy amulets, athames and rings and decks from the bazaar at those levels the wand from mount oly is good too the iron hasta gives 1 power pip added when you get in a battle you can do a 2 pip attack the first round. and it gives 10 damage any other wand at this level wouldn't be as good ( not counting crowns gear from packs )

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Leesha Starforge on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
I am a level 34 Storm wizard, and I was wondering if there is any gear in Mushu that I could farm for that is better than Zeus's hat, and Senetor's Robes and Boots. I know that the Jade Oni drops some crowns gear, but that is a really rare drop. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Level 34
The Mount Olympus gear really is the best until Celestia and Wintertusk. Even then, it's very good. On a side note, the world's name is Mooshu, not Mushu, which you might be able to tell just by looking at the message board section's name or the in-game dialogue.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
lewski on Apr 2, 2015 wrote:
The Mount Olympus gear really is the best until Celestia and Wintertusk. Even then, it's very good. On a side note, the world's name is Mooshu, not Mushu, which you might be able to tell just by looking at the message board section's name or the in-game dialogue.
Ha! I always mess that up! Thanks!

Level 34