Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New menu chat option

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
I have noticed a lot of people who have menu chat get mad when you tell them that you can't help them, even when they are in a solo quest, and you really can't help them. I think there needs to be an addition to the Oops, sorry section of menu chat to say that I can't, it won't let me, or sorry, its a solo quest or something.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
yea or what about something like don't do that don't touch the obelisk or dont move or something like that or sorry for yelling because I was in the vault of ice on my ice wiz yesterday and this menu chat guy just kelp messing up the puzzle and causing the dungeon to take long> literally what happens is that I fix the puzzle and just about when I get to the last step he press steps on or just messes it up some how and I wanted to leave but that would have been rude and mean cause he really needed help.

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
Today, I had the same person ask me for help in the same place, and all I can say to them is Sorry, I can't. They don't have text chat so they can't see anything if I talk to them. So they don't know why I can't help them.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Ambrose Cain on Mar 30, 2015 wrote:
I have noticed a lot of people who have menu chat get mad when you tell them that you can't help them, even when they are in a solo quest, and you really can't help them. I think there needs to be an addition to the Oops, sorry section of menu chat to say that I can't, it won't let me, or sorry, its a solo quest or something.
Yes, thank you for bring this up. Also instead of saying just no when they as to be a friend could we get a no thank you. I feel like I am being short and rude to a child.
Mattie114