Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crushers winter vestment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Hey guys, I couldn't help but wonder where is the best place to go to BUY crushers winter vestment?
any help would be appreciated.
I have went to several realms at the bazaar but I can't seem to find it. Is it NOT in bazaar or is it just really rare?
Kyle Shadowcaller (level 100)

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
There is no where to buy it I wish there was it'll be easier not to farm big ben just for the one robe

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
We get it as a drop from big ben, when you spill all the milk in that dungeon a boss appears and that boss drops the robe.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
It's a No Auction item and since people who don't need it or can't use it can't sell it at the Bazaar it's not likely your going to find it there.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
TucsonWizard on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
It's a No Auction item and since people who don't need it or can't use it can't sell it at the Bazaar it's not likely your going to find it there.
when something is no auction I usually feed it to my pet and get gold and or extra stuff to sell

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Other people have answered the question, but I want to add something: the Bazaar's selection doesn't depend on your realm.