Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

death secondary school

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Death is kind of a school that doesn't really need a secondary school because it heals and attacks at the same time but I was wondering if there is a second school that some death wizards use that is helpful to them in battle

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I would say either Storm or Balance because you have the healing and the attacking, so your two options are really either mega damage() or miscellaneous().
I also always think that someone's secondary should be the opposite of their main school. So I guess Life would be good, maybe not for the heals but just for the "being able to attack Death monsters effectively" aspect.

Hope this helped!
--

P.S. I'm a Life wizard and my secondary is Storm, but I always thought it should be Death.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
Just the generic Life school until Satyr and then Ice till Tower Shield

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
Jesse Lifedreamer on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
I would say either Storm or Balance because you have the healing and the attacking, so your two options are really either mega damage() or miscellaneous().
I also always think that someone's secondary should be the opposite of their main school. So I guess Life would be good, maybe not for the heals but just for the "being able to attack Death monsters effectively" aspect.

Hope this helped!
--

P.S. I'm a Life wizard and my secondary is Storm, but I always thought it should be Death.
yea I have a life wiz too his is death up until feint

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
Death doesn't need much to solo the game. Get Spirit Blade, Sun to Colossal, damage aura, Potent and Sharp. Anything else depends what you are doing. Reshuffle, Weakness, and Ice to Tower are only needed if you PvP.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2010
Frost Wind on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
Death doesn't need much to solo the game. Get Spirit Blade, Sun to Colossal, damage aura, Potent and Sharp. Anything else depends what you are doing. Reshuffle, Weakness, and Ice to Tower are only needed if you PvP.
Yes I 100% agree
But to add to PvP, train to myth. It is a great secondary school for 1v1 if you want to stun your opponent then follow up with a combo hit. They're both spirit schools and earthquake is one useful spell against stackers

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
S0ulBlood on Mar 20, 2015 wrote:
Just the generic Life school until Satyr and then Ice till Tower Shield
ONLY if the OP plans on healing others or uses shields. otherwise it's a waste. My death doesnt heal others (of course sacrifice would work for this) and doesnt use shields at all.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
nick the wiz on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:
Death is kind of a school that doesn't really need a secondary school because it heals and attacks at the same time but I was wondering if there is a second school that some death wizards use that is helpful to them in battle
If you use shadow spells, then you can get those, but NO OTHER school is needed beyond sun.