Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The New And Improved Epic Bundle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
Everyone who has played the game for a while now probably remembers the epic bundle? The first of all the bundles? Well, i was pretty bummed when they removed it, but then a few days ago, i thought, "What if they made a new Epic Bundle (Not titled the Epic Bundle, of course) with better gear that has some of the stats and abilities of newer gear sets, such as the Evergreen Gear and Arcane Builder's Gear?" Also, a newly textured Gryphon mount, better pet, and an improved Massive Fantasy Palace (with at least a place to get free items everyday). The Ancient Spear Of Power could be changed to a lance of some sort, and the gear would just look slightly different. Also, maybe some more could be added to the indoor area of the house, like a few more floors? Well, if you want them to add this bundle back (with improved items, of course), then say so! If not, then still say so! I really have no clue what to tell you otherwise.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I feel old XD well this is a great idea. i actually was gonna just buy it so i wouldnt have to do pvp for the robe cause i'm not good a pvp. but i agree

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
TheLegionOfAnime on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
Everyone who has played the game for a while now probably remembers the epic bundle? The first of all the bundles? Well, i was pretty bummed when they removed it, but then a few days ago, i thought, "What if they made a new Epic Bundle (Not titled the Epic Bundle, of course) with better gear that has some of the stats and abilities of newer gear sets, such as the Evergreen Gear and Arcane Builder's Gear?" Also, a newly textured Gryphon mount, better pet, and an improved Massive Fantasy Palace (with at least a place to get free items everyday). The Ancient Spear Of Power could be changed to a lance of some sort, and the gear would just look slightly different. Also, maybe some more could be added to the indoor area of the house, like a few more floors? Well, if you want them to add this bundle back (with improved items, of course), then say so! If not, then still say so! I really have no clue what to tell you otherwise.
While I would be rather annoyed, I wouldn't mind it. As long as it is so different it cant be confused as the old version