Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is marleybone so...so...Deserted?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 19, 2014
I only see two or one person there in the morning or the night.
If not then i don't see anyone at all in Marleybone except me.

Why is it so deserted?

Administrator
Hello,

Have you tried going to a realm with more population?

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 19, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

Have you tried going to a realm with more population?
Well i can't because im stuck on marleybone and having nobody at marleybone to help i can't solo bosses.

Defender
May 02, 2010
Because many people are far past this area in the game.

Administrator
Valdus Spell on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
Well i can't because im stuck on marleybone and having nobody at marleybone to help i can't solo bosses.
Hello,

Go to your options page, under the "realms" tab. If you go to a "crowded" realm, there will be more players around.
You can also try using the "team up" option when you go to enter a dungeon. This way you can find players to help you through.

Good luck!

community@wizard101.com
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
J StormCatcher on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
Because many people are far past this area in the game.
Many people haven't even reached Marleybone yet to be honest.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
The reason nobody's in Marleybone, is because they're all either not there yet, or long past it. Marleybone, compared to other worlds, is pretty short and sweet, and somewhat easy to pass through. Many people don't want to pay, or can't so they don't reach Marleybone at all. Other people, as I mentioned earlier, burn right through it. You might, although, see the occasional higher level finishing up side-quests.

-Venom

Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
Marleybone is never empty when I'm there. Often it is very crowded all day long. I often have to switch realms. Because my character has done the midnight sun pagoda twice and each repeatable dungeon twice and once was able to a spiral cup gauntlet, my level is higher then most. Same with every character I had before. I don't mind adding new friends but Marleybone has a lot of low level quest skippers and I don't add them. Normally I try switching to Ivan realm to get away from them all. Realm switching is key to a lot of problems.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Try going to your settings and then click on the little "globe" icon. You can go through a relatively extensive list of realms, which are sorted by population from greatest to least. Pick a realm near the beginning of the list to find more players, such as one marked with the label "crowded".

Good luck and happy questing!

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Valdus Spell on Mar 8, 2015 wrote:
Also, I may mention that I am always willing to help those in need! I'm sure many other wizards would help too, but I'm just here to reach out and let you know that whatever you need help with to beat Marleybone, I'm here! Keep an eye out for me and I'll go ahead and help you!

Best wishes,

-Kelsey SpriteCatcher

Explorer
Jun 20, 2015
Hi! Well, like some people said before, most people ether didn't reach Marleybone yet or are already all the way somewhere in Azteca.
It also depends on the time you're playing. If you're questing at midnight and it's Tuesday, well, good luck finding yourself a team because most people are trying to be well rested for the next workday. I recommend playing at lunchtime on the weekend or in the evening.
Hope I helped

Alexandria Dreamcatcher,