Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Agave Nectar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2014
I have worked my way up to grandmaster artisan and I have all I need for the final quest...except agave nectar. I tried to buy the recipe for transmute agave nectar and I have to be transcendent to buy it?

Getting the nectar has proven extremely difficult and I've been trying. I've farmed Azteca for hours, over weeks (have plenty of agave leaves) but only 3 nectar and I can't buy the transmute nectar recipe?

Is there another way I'm supposed to become a transcendent artisan?

Sooo frustrated!

Scarlet Darkpetal

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Dyan70 on Mar 7, 2015 wrote:
I have worked my way up to grandmaster artisan and I have all I need for the final quest...except agave nectar. I tried to buy the recipe for transmute agave nectar and I have to be transcendent to buy it?

Getting the nectar has proven extremely difficult and I've been trying. I've farmed Azteca for hours, over weeks (have plenty of agave leaves) but only 3 nectar and I can't buy the transmute nectar recipe?

Sooo frustrated!

Scarlet Darkpetal
Yea I agree, This caused me some trouble too. The best way places to farm for it is in Mangrove Marsh, the area in which the quest leads you to, or in the Khoda Desert in Khrysalis. You may need a friend to port you there or you could Bazaar farm for it. Another way is to get a friend also farm for it in another place and get them to sell it in the bazaar and you buy it from the bazaar when they sell it. Hope this helps!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dyan70 on Mar 7, 2015 wrote:

Sooo frustrated!

Scarlet Darkpetal
The easiest way I found to collect nectar was from farming any of the 3 hidden bosses in Aquila.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
As with the other person; agave nectar is proving to be an extremely difficult item to get/find. I've tried the bazaar, I've tried finding it behind the Tula gate in the marsh lands. I'm about to give up on this quest My friends are more than willing to help; but, we can't find it very often. Anything this difficult to get; may not be worth all this hassle. LOL

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
The good news is that I believe this is being taken care of in the upcoming update. When the test realm was running this was one of the changes that was added. I didn't test it, but it was in the update notes so I'm going to trust they were accurate.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
High Five Ghost on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
The good news is that I believe this is being taken care of in the upcoming update. When the test realm was running this was one of the changes that was added. I didn't test it, but it was in the update notes so I'm going to trust they were accurate.
Sorry, what I neglected to mention was that you won't need to be Transcendent anymore. You will be able to get the transmute spell when you are a Legendary Artisan.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2013
I would honestly say Ill lookin Alto Alto. I've collected plenty of Agave Leaves for a long time and then transmute them into Agave Nectar. You can find them easier there than Mangrove. Once you have them all then just change worlds

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
If you are able to get to azteca i just recommend farming the silver chests they are found behind the snack seller and a behind a house. otherwise i guess you should just farm the bazaar. maybe you will be the lucky one to find a jackpot. also, there is a transmute in the calcemac library in alto alto. I hope this helped some of you.