Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts, Pets, Houses, o my

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
I think a cheetah mount would be ideal since there are many other types of big cats.

Goat/ Kid mount

It annoys me that there is not a skate board or even a scooter.
A wolf or big dog mount.
Pets
A puppy.
Goat/ Kid
Bunnys
Houses
Animal farm house
King Trandwil's Castle from the hobbit/lotr
Deathstar star wars

post what you like
thanks

Defender
Aug 11, 2013
Wolf or Big dog mount? We have one. the Celestial Wolf that comes with the Evergreen Bundle. Eventually that one will make it into the crown shop as a buyable without the bundle.
Other mounts? Oh gods. I want and have been saying for 6mos or more..I want a Grendel mount. Maybe a Grandmother Raven Mount as a charity mount? By that I mean I want her as she is free resplendent and beautiful and wings spread to fly. not as she was when imprisoned.
Uhmm also I haven't seen one but it may exist. I want one of the black and fire dragons as a pet. Like the ones in Dragonspyre in the roost?
The Rainbow Trout that can only be caught in Mystic Fishing Bundle? That as a mount maybe?
Hmmm..Pets? The new Gargoyle fish in darkmoor is pretty cool. Maybe that as a Death pet, with a minimum 60 some odd pedigree with the Monster Mash spell?

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
TheCurlyWolf on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
Wolf or Big dog mount? We have one. the Celestial Wolf that comes with the Evergreen Bundle. Eventually that one will make it into the crown shop as a buyable without the bundle.
Other mounts? Oh gods. I want and have been saying for 6mos or more..I want a Grendel mount. Maybe a Grandmother Raven Mount as a charity mount? By that I mean I want her as she is free resplendent and beautiful and wings spread to fly. not as she was when imprisoned.
Uhmm also I haven't seen one but it may exist. I want one of the black and fire dragons as a pet. Like the ones in Dragonspyre in the roost?
The Rainbow Trout that can only be caught in Mystic Fishing Bundle? That as a mount maybe?
Hmmm..Pets? The new Gargoyle fish in darkmoor is pretty cool. Maybe that as a Death pet, with a minimum 60 some odd pedigree with the Monster Mash spell?
ya i like those too!

Survivor
Aug 23, 2012
Survivor
Oct 14, 2012