Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which school should i not pick?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Hi, so i have realized that you can only make 6 characters.I am fine with this, but the only problem is I can't choose all of the schools. I must leave one out. So I have a question. Which schools should i pick, and which should i leave out? The only schools that I am going to keep are my death and my storm. So out of Myth, Balance, Ice, Life, and Fire, which should I not choose? I like to get things over with quickly and I play 2v2 and 4v4 PvP, never 1v1. I am also going through the entire game. Thanks for the responses!

Survivor
Jan 06, 2010
Hi there. If I was you, I would pick not to do the Ice school since you only enjoy 2v2+ PvP. I am a Level 100 Ice Wizard and I like to do a 1v1 and solo bosses but since you would like to get things done faster, I would not recommend an Ice Wizard to solo with.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
I think most of replies will be about leaving myth out, but IMO if you really don't have friends most of the time questing with you, don't play life, take it as a secondary for something powerful.

-Chris Tale, lvl 28 Deep Sea Pro

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
obi12323 on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
Hi, so i have realized that you can only make 6 characters.I am fine with this, but the only problem is I can't choose all of the schools. I must leave one out. So I have a question. Which schools should i pick, and which should i leave out? The only schools that I am going to keep are my death and my storm. So out of Myth, Balance, Ice, Life, and Fire, which should I not choose? I like to get things over with quickly and I play 2v2 and 4v4 PvP, never 1v1. I am also going through the entire game. Thanks for the responses!
Don't go with storm

because there health only get 4000 making it hard to solo anything in the bigger level worlds

and in pvp it hard to stay alive with that low health even know you a heavy hitter you still got to build up pips for the spell

Survivor
Feb 02, 2015
Don't pick storm because if you wanted to you would fizzle a lot and that's not a good thing and the only good spell is the mermaids really and you might fizzle at that to. Brandon Dragon Sword

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
obi12323 on Feb 23, 2015 wrote:
Just my opinion...
I'm assuming you're just beginning to play the game. If that's the case I would recommend beginning with only one wizard and don't start any other wizards until you've played for a while. This will give you a chance to see what the other schools offer and you'll be able to see how they differ from the one you chose. Each school has it's own play-style, or at least some small differences from the other schools, and after observing this you should be able to narrow down your future choices.