Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is Support Not Replying?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I've been waiting for 3 days for a reply to my transfer request that I recently sent, and about 6 days for a question I asked days ago. I've tried emailing both help@kingsisle.com and support@wizard101.com, but I have no reply yet.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is support lagging behind a little bit? I would really like my character transferred so that I can start playing my two accounts together (and I have all 3 requirements met).

Can someone please tell me how to get a faster reply or if I'm emailing the wrong people? Thanks!

Administrator
Hello,

We don't see any open support tickets from the account you are posting this from or any related email addresses.

Have you checked your spam mail folder? Do you have a ticket number?

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

We don't see any open support tickets from the account you are posting this from or any related email addresses.

Thank you for replying Professor Greyrose, and no I do not have a ticket number.

Both of my accounts are under one master e-mail, and I know it is functional because I do receive promotional emails. I emailed support (I used both the addresses help@kingsisle.com and support@wizard101.com) requesting a character transfer from my two accounts. My spam mail folder is empty and I have not received an automated reply containing a ticket number either.

What is possibly wrong here?

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
That has happened to me before also. Have you tried re-submitting?

Scarlet ShadowStone

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I have re-submitted again to support@wizard101.com and have CC community@wizard101.com as well in hopes of a reply this time.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

I just have a quick question Professor Greyrose,

Why do you say "We don't see any open support tickets from the account you are posting this from or any related email addresses. "

Because if that is the case, we might have a serious problem here. I have set a master email for this account (and the account I want to be transferring characters from), and I have received Wizard101 promotional emails so this IS a related, functional email address. Therefore, support should have received my transfer request email.

Anyways, another 24 hours past and I have still not received a request, nor have I even received a ticket number. Once again, I checked my spam and it is empty, and I checked my game and the transfer has not been performed.

I've already waited a week for my character to be transferred :(

Administrator
Hello,

Support tells me this was resolved for you on Sunday, Feb. 15. Thanks for your patience.

community@wizard101.com