Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp rules being broken?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
So I'm doing some pvp matches and come up against a guy named Wolf; no last name. Finish the match and as I usually like to do I click his characters name to compare stats and such. Well according to the rules I've seen for pvp you need to be at least level 10 to compete however Wolf was only level 5. Not only this but his rank in the match was a pvp knight so he's been competing for a while below the minimum level. I snapped a couple pictures of his stat screen as well as a picture of him in the pvp lobby with the "Apprentice Sorcerer" badge displayed signifying him being level 5. Now I don't mean to sound like a spoil sport but I don't think it's fair for someone to be breaking the rules and get away with it so my question is should this be allowed?

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
i think you need to be level 10 to do the tournaments. as for pvp i dont think it matters for the level you are

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
Luke Deathweaver on Feb 12, 2015 wrote:
So I'm doing some pvp matches and come up against a guy named Wolf; no last name. Finish the match and as I usually like to do I click his characters name to compare stats and such. Well according to the rules I've seen for pvp you need to be at least level 10 to compete however Wolf was only level 5. Not only this but his rank in the match was a pvp knight so he's been competing for a while below the minimum level. I snapped a couple pictures of his stat screen as well as a picture of him in the pvp lobby with the "Apprentice Sorcerer" badge displayed signifying him being level 5. Now I don't mean to sound like a spoil sport but I don't think it's fair for someone to be breaking the rules and get away with it so my question is should this be allowed?
You can PVP at any level. According to my memory it's tournaments that require you to be level 10.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
I looked it up again, it is for tournaments so my mistake. :P Thanks for the replies.