Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3rd Arc date projections

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 09, 2010
This is just a simple text explaining me ideas and thoughts. Feel free to comment your own down below.

I think that the first world of the 3rd arc will come around the start of summer for 2015. I'm sure the Dungeon expansions have slowed production, but they'll get back into ship-shape. I chose this date because it's usually a couple months past the release of the last world. Khrysalis was in April, late spring, and I project that the next world will be in the early summer months. I hope it is coming up soon. I like the world expansions most of all. So what do you guys think? When do you believe the next world will be released?

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I believe Mirage will be released in either April or May. KI never releases main worlds in summer or winter. There is normally too much other stuff going on. If you look at the update notes every main world has been released in April, May, October, or November. I am saying spring because 1 and 1/2 years for a new world seems a little too long of a wait. KI has already dropped hints of the new world (January 2015 Producers Letter) which makes me believe it is imminent.

Defender
May 09, 2010
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Feb 8, 2015 wrote:
I believe Mirage will be released in either April or May. KI never releases main worlds in summer or winter. There is normally too much other stuff going on. If you look at the update notes every main world has been released in April, May, October, or November. I am saying spring because 1 and 1/2 years for a new world seems a little too long of a wait. KI has already dropped hints of the new world (January 2015 Producers Letter) which makes me believe it is imminent.
Yeah I suppose. I just really hope we don't have to wait too long, yeah know? Already been over a year since Khrysalis (part 1) and I'm sure they could be able to release it sometime in the late spring, like you said. I hope.