Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
Balance spell idea well balance is kind of weak and i was thinking of a spell like some hydra OR if they are making new levels this might be a good spell. IT will be like a hydra expect with astral spells. Tell me what should it be called how much damage it should do. Maybe to go with it they could make astral blades? I was also thinking of some enchantment like for death wizards turns death into life instead of putting a silly convert so you will not waste a round. For balance it could be like turns it to fire ice or storm also turns it to death myth or life. Tell me what you think.

Melissa Pearl Thistle lvl 55 Timothy Wild Walker lvl 76

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
friendlypixie on Feb 5, 2015 wrote:
Balance spell idea well balance is kind of weak and i was thinking of a spell like some hydra OR if they are making new levels this might be a good spell. IT will be like a hydra expect with astral spells. Tell me what should it be called how much damage it should do. Maybe to go with it they could make astral blades? I was also thinking of some enchantment like for death wizards turns death into life instead of putting a silly convert so you will not waste a round. For balance it could be like turns it to fire ice or storm also turns it to death myth or life. Tell me what you think.

Melissa Pearl Thistle lvl 55 Timothy Wild Walker lvl 76
How about

shadows of past

cost 7 and 1 shadow pip

for level 110

hits 1000 with balance first then it hits with 950 sun star moon to all enemy's after the spell is casted the caster gets 1 balance blade with 1 trap on enemy and remove any over time on self and teammates,.

The spell would be for knights face to enemy they then face each other while looking at each other then raise there swords then a beam would hit there sword making and they glow and form into one giant knight that shoot a a light bem out of his eyes at you then he smacks you with his shield

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
That would not be bad because it is very powerful. why not think of some more ideas.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2011
Hmm... that sound like a great idea! maybe like a hydra that does 500 damage, and does 470 damage, and does 450 to one enemy and also puts a blade storm to all friends.... Pip cost? Seven pips, and one shadow pip. This could be a great spell for damage for future levels.

Ps- Blade storm was plus 20 percent blade to all friends.

This could be a great idea like only balance gets damage spells because their in balance as they say a "little bit of everything" They could make blade like plus 35 percent damage to next , , , spell.
And you know how balance doesn't have any converts They should make a convert like convert balance to , , or . It will be random so it will be cool and they should do the same thing to make astral converts. Well i guess this is about it Well hope this helped!