Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who would you like to learn more about?

Lydia Greyrose
23% [40]
Dalia Falmea
7% [13]
Dworgyn
11% [20]
Alhazred
13% [23]
Cyrus Drake
16% [28]
Halston Balestrom
13% [24]
Moolinda Wu
14% [25]

Which Professor would you like to know more about?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
The B.O.X.E.S. event gives us a glimpse into the life of some of the professors before they got their jobs, but I'd like to learn even more about them all.

As a Myth wizard I'm biased toward my dear Cyrus but I feel it's partially justified by my interest in Dragonspyre before it was ruined. I feel there's a story to be told there in the Academy about the Drakes, much more than the Avalon B.O.X. showed us. The B.O.X. showed us an alternate timeline. I want to see the past before it was altered and then repaired. What was it like for the three of them at school there?

And all of the other's deserve their chance to be known. I'm interested in the home life and events that led each professor to Ravenwood and their journey from student to teacher. Particularly in Alhazred's case as he teaches class from Krokotopia. What's the story there? A reason that he can't come to Wizard City? And apparently Greyrose has sibling troubles back home? I'd like to know more.

I know Arthur and Malorn aren't on the poll but I crave more information on them as well. Mostly Malorn. He quickly became a favorite of mine when I played my Death wizard, filling in as a student teacher until the new necromancers can gain access to Dworgyn in Nightside. He was Malistaire's top student, but is that the only reason he took up the role? He's just a teenager after all. We don't get to speak with him nearly enough and he has such an interesting position. Where is he from? What was class with Malistaire like? 'Top student' implies he's very invested in his schoolwork. What drives that passion? What's it like to watch your teacher go insane? Did that affect him any?

I'm sorry I just love the NPCs in this game and I crave backstory immensely.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
Professor Greyrose ; her and her sister,her world and how she became Professor in wizard city.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
i dont know.. i think Dworgyn would be pretty cool. I mean thats quite a name.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Survivor
Jan 11, 2014
I would like to learn more about moolinda wu, my life teacher and her origins, I'd like to take the interview!

let there be life!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2013
I'd love to learn a little more about Professor Moolinda Wu and Professor Greyrose!

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
probably would have to be Alhazered!

Administrator
Thanks for your input everyone! It looks like we may be learning more about Professor Greyrose soon.

community@wizard101.com