Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who would you like to learn more about?

Lydia Greyrose
23% [40]
Dalia Falmea
7% [13]
Dworgyn
11% [20]
Alhazred
13% [23]
Cyrus Drake
16% [28]
Halston Balestrom
13% [24]
Moolinda Wu
14% [25]

Which Professor would you like to know more about?

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello young wizards,

The Professors of Ravenwood guide Wizards through their magical studies in the Spiral. Do you ever wish you could get to know them a bit better? How did they become interested in their preferred school of magic? What brought them to Ravenwood? So many questions!

We need your help to choose which Professor we should spotlight first! Who would you like to learn more about?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
Wow, Mostly ALOT of people picked Dalia Falmea She's a good teacher though but some of her quests are hard but Hey, we all gotta do our work?

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I want to learn more about all the professors, tour their houses, and experience how they became the professors they are today.

The BOXES Event is a fantastic example of letting us, the players see the background of some professors.

It would be great to do additional quests that let us experience this will all the professors or any of the bosses, in a similar way too.

Community Leader
I'm for Alhazred. We haven't really gotten much background on him. He's also the only school teacher outside of Wizard City; that makes him pretty unique.

DuelCircle Organizer. The Slowpoke Sloth is the best.
Survivor
Oct 04, 2012
i would like to get to know all the teachers, they are all so different! like cyrus, sibling to malistaire! or moolinda, how did she end up in ravenwood?

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Professor Greyrose on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
Hello young wizards,

The Professors of Ravenwood guide Wizards through their magical studies in the Spiral. Do you ever wish you could get to know them a bit better? How did they become interested in their preferred school of magic? What brought them to Ravenwood? So many questions!

We need your help to choose which Professor we should spotlight first! Who would you like to learn more about?
I truthfully would like to know more about them all

like what world do they come from?

how did they become teacher's?

who where the teacher's before them?

and if we master all the school spells why has there not been a quest for the teacher spell where you battle the teacher and you get a spell like no one else has and you become the new class teacher and get a outfit and pet

also i kinda miss having a teacher a where i go to and train my spell sure the quest to battle is fun but i really do miss seeing the spell given by my teacher and working for that goal and getting prize so i was thinking maybe we could like have some more spells given by the teacher or something

so i think it be a fun idea to have some kinda quest with each teacher that shows you where they come from how they become the teacher and lets you face them in battle

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Certainly Professor Cyrus (and the other Drakes). I'm curious to know how life was in DS Academy and how Sylvia converted to Life. Also to see how Cyrus, who was so friendly before, came to be the professor of very stereotypically antisocial School. Moreover, why does he have a British accent in a world of Russian accents and Malistaire's very American accent. Regardless of their world of origin, they're twins, shouldn't they have the same accent?
Ambrose: What did I say about questioning things, Wizard?
Me: To not to.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2013
Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
I didn't find Cyrus Drake to be surprising. We've found out enough about him, same thing with Lydia Greyrose. I want to know what happened with Synthia and how Moolinda replaced her.

Timothy IceSinger Level 92

Survivor
May 03, 2009
Cyrus for sure. He is a grumpy one, isn't he. But I am his faithful student and very curious as to why he is so grumpy. Surely it has something to do with his brother. I'd love to know who he studied under, if he has any other siblings, how he became involved in Myth Magic and who shall succeed him. I'd love to become a successor :)

I too am interested in life before in Dragonspyre. I'm fascinated with Dragons. As Drake seems to be quite involved there, It would be incredible to have a quest to that world as it was before...travel back in time to Dragonspyre, back to a time when Malistaire was good and happy.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I want to hear more of Greyrose...
Specifically Candyland and her evil sisters.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Iridian Emeraldeye... on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
Cyrus for sure. He is a grumpy one, isn't he. But I am his faithful student and very curious as to why he is so grumpy. Surely it has something to do with his brother. I'd love to know who he studied under, if he has any other siblings, how he became involved in Myth Magic and who shall succeed him. I'd love to become a successor :)

I too am interested in life before in Dragonspyre. I'm fascinated with Dragons. As Drake seems to be quite involved there, It would be incredible to have a quest to that world as it was before...travel back in time to Dragonspyre, back to a time when Malistaire was good and happy.
Well for starters as to why he is so grumpy, he did have his brother go on an insane rampage to end the Spiral, only to lose him, then come back two more times for revenge

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
How come professor Greyrose is in the council of light. Why her and not someone else

Garrett Ghostsword exalted journeyman

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
What? No Malorn Ashthorn or Arthur Wethersfeild?

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I'm going outside the box... even though technically she's not a teacher, I'd like to know more about Headmistress Belladonna Crisp from Wysteria. Obviously she must have magical abilities to be in charge of an entire world of the Spiral but what is her area of expertise? Where is she from?

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Well, we kind of know 4 of the professor's origins, though all of which took place in an alternate reality. I think you guys should do them all, but for starters, the ones we don't know. I know there are 9 different profs at Ravenwood, or that are connected to Ravenwood (2 balance, 2 death). Also, there are profs at Dragonspyre academy, and over at Pigswick. Also, how about all the shadow, moon, sun, and star trainers? But, I vote Miss Greyrose.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
I did a post on other professors not in this vote, but I forgot one. Memphis! Likely the least thought of professor ever, aside from the guys at DS academy, but I would love to know about him. He used to be the fire professor, before our wonderful fire prof came around. I would love to learn about Memphis. Are you guys starting a Rouge's Gallery of sorts, like you have for Pirate? But I vote Memphis...

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Actually I would Luv to learn more about my teacher , Moolinda Woo. Or The one before her... Sylia Drake...
Before she died...

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
I would love to learn more about my school professor Moolinda Wu. - Tatiana deathflame lvl 100 life wizard

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Dangit! Cyrus Drake isn't winning. We still better be able to learn more about him even if he doesn't win

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
I would choice all but most people would pick Lydia Greyrose so, pick her

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
average moe on Feb 3, 2015 wrote:
What? No Malorn Ashthorn or Arthur Wethersfeild?
agree with that

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
I would like to learn more about Moolinda because we dont know much about her past.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
We have backstories for all the profs except Moolinda and Lydia

Arthur: Marleybonian chronicler of balance magic as it is practiced in Krok
Alhazred: Organizing member of the Order of the Fang
Hal: Lock pick and electronics wiz kid who was "scared straight" after a strange intervention from the Future
Cyrus: A young nobleman from Darkmoor, of refined tastes and scathing sarcasm
Mally: A young nobleman from Darkmoor, an idealist and philosophical type
Sylvia Spitfire: A natural student leader and passionate crusader from Dragonspyre with a soft spot for a taciturn, wistful guy she met in death class
Dalia Falmea: Lives on Firecat Alley where she grew up (?) an ardent supporter of the theatre. Had a brief identity crisis when she was convinced she wanted to study Ice, but changed her mind just in time
Dworgyn: A bright lad born in unfortunate circumstances, allowed to visit Ravenwood on a summer internship. He did well, but lack of funds landed him back into a life of squalor and servitude...until one day a telegraph box appeared and changed his life forever.
Lydia: Somewhere filled with ice cream cones and sibling rivalry.
Moolinda: Mooshu and that's about all we know. Is familiar with Chester Droors' publications, so some background in academia. Would like to know how she decided to follow the path of Life, and come to be our teacher at Ravenwood.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Cyrus Drake! He is the brother of Malistaire, so I think it would be interesting to find out more. I would want to know a little more about all the teachers though.

Sabrina Wintercloud