Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 3 Shadow Spells(Theories)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 24, 2009
I'dl like to make a board where we speculate what the rank 3 shadow spells will be. For Rank 1 we had the transformations and for Rank 2 we had creatures. What will come next? My guess, we'll have shadow minions, like creatures that take up a battle circle spot. Like normal they'll react to what you do and you'll get the backlash. The Shadow Minion will last 5 rounds, then dissipate. The problem with this idea is how long it takes to charge up these shadow pips, for something that may not be useful in the long run.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
FireMorgan13 on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
I'dl like to make a board where we speculate what the rank 3 shadow spells will be. For Rank 1 we had the transformations and for Rank 2 we had creatures. What will come next? My guess, we'll have shadow minions, like creatures that take up a battle circle spot. Like normal they'll react to what you do and you'll get the backlash. The Shadow Minion will last 5 rounds, then dissipate. The problem with this idea is how long it takes to charge up these shadow pips, for something that may not be useful in the long run.
What if they do cast the exact same spell as the player!