Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Chart (Least To Greatest)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
Schools

• Storm
  • Ice
  • Fire
  • Death
  • Life
  • Balance
  • Myth

The best school (In my opinion) would have to be... Ice
Why
is the best school because it has such high health, and it does good damage (only if you use shields and blades)!
At level 40 has a minimum of 2K Health!
When I used the Ice Wyvern, 2 Extra pips, one ice blade, and one trap got me up to 2K Damage also! (That is almost as much as ).
Wolf StormCaller, Lvl 42

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Wolf StormCaster on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
Schools

• Storm
  • Ice
  • Fire
  • Death
  • Life
  • Balance
  • Myth

Why
is the best school because it has such high health, and it does good damage (only if you use shields and blades)!
When I used the Ice Wyvern, 2 Extra pips, one ice blade, and one trap got me up to 2K Damage also! (That is almost as much as ).
Wolf StormCaller, Lvl 42
I think it more
1 storm
2 ice
3 life
4 Death
5 fire
6 myth
7 balance

I think truthfully life is the strongest because even if you do kill them they have the heal spell so they will heal up and then they can can spam a few disables and blade up while there doing that and finally hit hard enough to break threw the blocks and resistance where your one shouted

level 100
level 71
level 15

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
The greatest school is the one you enjoy and play well. That's really all that matters.

Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
I wish Balance would get some love D:
Blake SoulBlood Lvl 100

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Of my 6 Wizards, My balance is my best. I can set him to tank, boost and heal at over 100 Resist to any school I like, or set him as a damage with a total of 9 blades and 3 feignts and 88 to my damage.

By far, Balance was MY top school

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It really depends on your play style and whether you do PvE or PvP. Every school has it's strengths. For solo PvE I think Myth is the best, followed by Life and Storm, Ice, then Death and Balance. That's in terms of ease. Myth was my only wizard that was able to solo everything up until Darkmoor. Death and Balance required more help in dungeons/bosses than other schools and worked better in team situations.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Wolf StormCaster on Jan 11, 2015 wrote:
Schools

• Storm
  • Ice
  • Fire
  • Death
  • Life
  • Balance
  • Myth

Why
Wolf StormCaller, Lvl 42
Two extra pips? Having spare pips after using the spell doesn't increase the spell's damage.

Personally, I like Death the most due to drains and not needing to spend training points to get Feint or Satyr. Myth and Fire are tied for second place.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2013
i got death, (Jack summerbreath lvl 9 death). and i dont know really, death is good for attacking and healing, at the same time, decent spells, life is good for all around healing, and have decent spells, Fire has building damage moves, which can get powerful, and have near the least health, storm is the most powerful at a price for health and accuracy, with the lowest health, ice is the weakest, but have great health and defence, Myth i dont know, but they might have decent health, good accuracy, and good power. balance i think has good health, i know it has great accuracy, and is the group that starts with the swords. this doesnt have to do with the astrial spells.

\i dont know what my list would be.