Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Armor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
Hiya, Matthew Frostblossom here. I'm trying to find the absolute best armor for a Diviner such as myself. What i'm looking for in my armor is simple really, i want decent Critical, Crit Block and Piercing, i also want great Damage, Accuracy and Resist. I'm not sure if any armor like this exists, plz let me know. Thanks

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Darkmoor gear, unforunately if you are not max level you can't use it.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
Well, as of now i am Level 16. But, however, i am going to get a membership soon and level up seriously.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
You can find good gear in the Bazaar for most levels, but some bosses in Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim drop even better gear. Wintertusk (after Grizzleheim) has some really good crafted gear for level 56. Waterworks gear is very good for a long time when you can access it at level 60. I believe you get the first Ice/other school combination boots with high block in Avalon. Hades gear at level 90 and Darkmoor gear at level 100 are also very good, along with crafted gear from Avalon and onward.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2013
i actually have the same question: what's the best gear for a level 34 life wizard? i am so close to having 2000 health with 1983, and id like some gear with a fair amount of health on it. i was looking at bundles i might save for, but i already have the pagoda gauntlet and would like a house better than the wooded cottage... do you have any suggestions what bundles/gear i should get and if gear where i get it? thanks!

Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
lewski on Jan 16, 2015 wrote:
You can find good gear in the Bazaar for most levels, but some bosses in Dragonspyre and Grizzleheim drop even better gear. Wintertusk (after Grizzleheim) has some really good crafted gear for level 56. Waterworks gear is very good for a long time when you can access it at level 60. I believe you get the first Ice/other school combination boots with high block in Avalon. Hades gear at level 90 and Darkmoor gear at level 100 are also very good, along with crafted gear from Avalon and onward.
Okay so, Aquila Gear, Waterworks, Darkmoor and Crafted. Got it, thanks!