Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need a WT questing buddy that will cooperate i:

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Hello, I need a Wintertusk questing buddy cause soloing is just ... well annoying. So reply your time U.S Central time you'll be on realm and place and name and i'll try to meet you!
Lail Frosteyes LVL 86

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Lail Frosteyes on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
Hello, I need a Wintertusk questing buddy cause soloing is just ... well annoying. So reply your time U.S Central time you'll be on realm and place and name and i'll try to meet you!
Lail Frosteyes LVL 86
where i will be in northgard.

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Lail Frosteyes on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
Lail Frosteyes LVL 86
well i'm in Australia so you give me a time so we can meet tonight if you want i will be on my death wiz and i'm level 27 almost 28

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
I know this was almost a month ago, but if you still need help, I will try and help you! I need help on the final dungeon of Wintertusk and I agree that soloing is pretty annoying. If you still need help, let me know and we can arrange a time, place and realm!

~Kymma Greenflame, lvl. 56