Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rain Beetle Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Ok, so I heard that rain beetles were pretty good pets! So I farmed for 1 finally got one and trained it to at least ancient and it hasn't learnt a single skill! Please help?
Lail Frosteyes LVL 86

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
Where did you 'farm' to get it? I'm pretty sure Rain Beetles come from hatching a Storm Beetle and any other pet. Either way, the talents or skills it can get from training depends on the two parents. You may have to hatch a couple of times with a good pet to get the talents you want on it. The basic Storm Beetle itself is not really a great pet.
Good luck...

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Rain beetles are a good pet because of the item cards. No pet has SPUDF preloaded for you, you'll need to hatch for that.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lail Frosteyes on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
Ok, so I heard that rain beetles were pretty good pets! So I farmed for 1 finally got one and trained it to at least ancient and it hasn't learnt a single skill! Please help?
Lail Frosteyes LVL 86
You can't get a rain beetle from farming, only from hatching. Are you sure it's a rain beetle?
The possible stats are inherited from the parent pets so you're going to want to look at those. You can always hatch again...

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Rain_Beetle

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Yea thats my bad i didnt rly word that well xc but i hatched a rain beetle with my life bee which has unicorn and pierce at adult.