Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player created dungeons idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
An idea I have for wizard is a way you can create your own dungeon. You could pick which monsters to put in also you could design the layout of the dungeon. Another feature is put randomised rewards each time someone beats it. you could also make it so you could go somewhere in wizard like a building to publish your dungeon and other players could play it

Survivor
May 30, 2013
Lail pixi shield on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
An idea I have for wizard is a way you can create your own dungeon. You could pick which monsters to put in also you could design the layout of the dungeon. Another feature is put randomised rewards each time someone beats it. you could also make it so you could go somewhere in wizard like a building to publish your dungeon and other players could play it
i like that idea

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
I thought it was a good idea too I hope ki puts it in the game

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Would love to be able to add a trap door/cellar that leads underground in your home. You could decorate with items and be able to buy/craft (using TC) creatures. Plus you could click on placed creatures and add items to them as drops (like the interface for aquariums and music players). Would give you something to do with all those extra crowns items besides just feeding them to your pet or trashing them.

This would be a great addition to castle building as well!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I think this is a great idea. Imagine all the player created cheats, LOL.

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Lail pixi shield on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
I have fun doing that i make my dungeon crazy

But would you like buy the stuff for the boss to drop or how would that work?

and do you like buy the monsters to go in it?

and do you like make the rules for it how would this work?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
How it would work is you could only put in monsters that you have fought before in the regular game. And for the loot you could put items from your backpack or bank that you didn't need anymore into a loot chest. The chest would have items form every player who donated items. You place the chest down in your dungeon and when someone beats it they get random items from it. For the rules there would be some restrictions so the dungeons would be possible to beat.