Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Discard Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2014
I was wondering if there could be an ability to discard quests. I have a lot of quests I picked up from wizard city that wouldn't reward me quite as much as if I were that level again. It would be pointless to do them, and it's crowding up my spellbook. It's making it harder to do or find the quests I actually wanted to do in spare time. You could, of course, go back and get the quest again if you made a mistake. This could work like the backpack system, where you lock items so you don't accidentally sell them. The mainline quest wouldn't be deletable, because that would be, well, not very good. I hope you can input this or something like it to make my questing and a lot of other people's questing a lot easier.

~ Kimberly Jade ~
Level 54

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
dangergranger on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering if there could be an ability to discard quests. I have a lot of quests I picked up from wizard city that wouldn't reward me quite as much as if I were that level again. It would be pointless to do them, and it's crowding up my spellbook. It's making it harder to do or find the quests I actually wanted to do in spare time. You could, of course, go back and get the quest again if you made a mistake. This could work like the backpack system, where you lock items so you don't accidentally sell them. The mainline quest wouldn't be deletable, because that would be, well, not very good. I hope you can input this or something like it to make my questing and a lot of other people's questing a lot easier.

~ Kimberly Jade ~
Level 54
I see that you're new, so you don't know, but this has been asked and denied for years. KI will not allow us to discard any quests. Do them, or leave them. The ones that matter are the ones you cannot decline as those are required storyline quests.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
This question has been asked and answered.

KI firmly stated they will not implement a delete quest option because the moment they do, tons of people will be emailing support saying they deleted a certain quest and want it restored.

Either do the quests or just ignore them.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
That would be a nice feature. Although It would only need to discard side quests because If it was a feature people might discard the main quest. I really love that idea also cause I have about 5 or 6 pages of side quests although mine give 25,000 XP because I'm in Avalon in the Wyrd. Nice idea!!!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
I totally understand where you are coming from but for a somewhat different reason. For me it's when on a side quest they make me pay crowns for a dungeon, which I don't want to do for a side quest. So I would like to have the ability to discard quests because I happen to be one of those people that does not like a lot of quests crowding my spellbook. I like to keep my quests at two pages or less.

Scarlet Icesword Level:34