Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Balance Gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Hello everyone, my name is John Windhaven in game and I am willing to know if there is anything better than WW gear. I am an archmage sorcerer now and I need some new equipment and I don't have any large amounts of crowns to buy the best gear. Please reply below because I need the best feedback.

John Windhaven

Explorer
Jan 23, 2014
matt1165 on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone, my name is John Windhaven in game and I am willing to know if there is anything better than WW gear. I am an archmage sorcerer now and I need some new equipment and I don't have any large amounts of crowns to buy the best gear. Please reply below because I need the best feedback.

John Windhaven
Here is a guide that includes suggestions and tips on gear, good luck.

http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/beginner-guides/learn-gear-pvp-wizard101/

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
Waterworks hat and robe will get you though most of the game. Craft boots with high block, and upgrade your wand as you go (more block). At level 90 get the blade and ring from Aquila. At level 100, go for the Malistaire set. There are small improvements so some items along the way, but those are the ones most worth the trouble to get. The Morganthe amulet and pip decks are nice to have as well.