Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do the Dorms Forum Actually Help the Game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I've been playing the game for a very long time but throughout all of me playing I don't think I have ever seen a forum post in the dorms actually been implemented into the game. I wouldn't mind if someone could tell me if there has been any, that would be greatly appreciated!

Administrator
Hello,

There are lots of great ideas posted by players in the Dorms section. While we aren't able to use all of them, some do end up in the game from time to time.

Fishing and the new Equipment Manager are both good examples of systems players requested that ended up in game.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Professor Greyrose on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

There are lots of great ideas posted by players in the Dorms section. While we aren't able to use all of them, some do end up in the game from time to time.

Fishing and the new Equipment Manager are both good examples of systems players requested that ended up in game.
The Team Up feature was also player requested.

...and of course every new world is player requested, LOL.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Very cool! Thanks for telling me! I'll be glad to keep posting and looking through the dorms!

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Team up, combat idle, fishing, gear sets, castle building, various pets and pet talents, ideas for signs & menu chat phrases, improvements to PvP, and of course -- teh RAINBOW BUNNEH! -- Just a few of the ideas suggested by players.