Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winterland Pack feedback

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I love the gear designs, especially the skates. If this pack lacks anything at all, it's that there don't appear to be any new learnable spells (like the Krampus spell last year), but I feel like the design quality makes up for that. I also like that this is offered at the same time as the Yuletide pack instead of being added as a subset of new items for the Yuletide pack, so it's not extremely hard to get the gear you're looking for.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Lucas Rain on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
I love the gear designs, especially the skates. If this pack lacks anything at all, it's that there don't appear to be any new learnable spells (like the Krampus spell last year), but I feel like the design quality makes up for that. I also like that this is offered at the same time as the Yuletide pack instead of being added as a subset of new items for the Yuletide pack, so it's not extremely hard to get the gear you're looking for.
I agree..the gear in the new pack is extremely well designed (I just wish the hat didn't cover the hair ... again) and love the skates the most.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2014
Lucas Rain on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
Actually it does give out the learn able Krampus spell like last year :)
And yes i love the pack

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
The pack is awesome. I was able to get the skates mount permanent! Its is really cool and I love the Christmas themed housing items.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
Just confirming that I did get the actual Krampus spell in the third to last pack I opened.

Also, I got the permanent skates on my very last pack!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Right, however I'm saying that Krampus isn't new, a new spell for storm would have been nice, since it only has 1 lore spell as opposed to every other school's 2 lore spells and Balance's 3 lore spells.
Still kind of cool to have it as a drop though, I'm going to look into getting Krampus for my baby Fire wiz later!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
I agree that the pack is awesome, but I am finding it hard to find a permanent winterglide skate mounts. I am getting the 1-day or 7-day mount. Has anyone received the permanent mount?