Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yuletide Lg Whopper Aquarium

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2014
Ok I got this aquarium in a Yuletide pack, and my character has a whopper charred dekoi on one character and a whopper mechanical armorhead on another character. However, none of the fish fit into the tank. Not even my yuletide fish the Yuletoy Fish fits. I know the Yuletoy fish isn't a whopper, but I don't understand why none of my fish that are whoppers fit. Does it only display Yuletide fish? I'm not sure I'll ever get a whopper one of those, but I can try. I'm just really confused about this housing item. It says 100 fish will fit into it, but nothing will go into it. Help.

Administrator
Hello,

Your Whopper Mechanical Armorhead and Whopper Charred Dekoi probably require an aquarium sized "Regular Whopper" not the "Large Whopper."

If you hover over the icon on the top left of the portrait of each fish in your inventory it will tell you which type of aquarium it requires.

Happy fishing!

community@wizard101.com
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

Your Whopper Mechanical Armorhead and Whopper Charred Dekoi probably require an aquarium sized "Regular Whopper" not the "Large Whopper."

If you hover over the icon on the top left of the portrait of each fish in your inventory it will tell you which type of aquarium it requires.

Happy fishing!
What I don't understand is why lesser sized fish cannot be added to these large aquariums. I understand not being able to put fish too large, but the lack of being able to put two or three small fish in these aquariums makes no sense. Will KI consider changing this so people can actually have aquariums they can use?

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
reiureya on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
Ok I got this aquarium in a Yuletide pack, and my character has a whopper charred dekoi on one character and a whopper mechanical armorhead on another character. However, none of the fish fit into the tank. Not even my yuletide fish the Yuletoy Fish fits. I know the Yuletoy fish isn't a whopper, but I don't understand why none of my fish that are whoppers fit. Does it only display Yuletide fish? I'm not sure I'll ever get a whopper one of those, but I can try. I'm just really confused about this housing item. It says 100 fish will fit into it, but nothing will go into it. Help.
Yes, listen to professor greyrose. Try hovering over it for a bit. If that doesn't work then maybe you don't have the right size yet for it -_-

Morgan Dreamthief Level 84 and

Defender
May 17, 2014
RavenLady777 on Dec 13, 2014 wrote:
What I don't understand is why lesser sized fish cannot be added to these large aquariums. I understand not being able to put fish too large, but the lack of being able to put two or three small fish in these aquariums makes no sense. Will KI consider changing this so people can actually have aquariums they can use?
Yeah, fishing in wizard101 makes no sense what-so-ever. A chest's shadow being a fish's one, small fish not being able to fit into large aquariums, and how the pickle do fish float after you caught them? Also, are the fish alive when in your fish basket?

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Nicole ShadowSong on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, fishing in wizard101 makes no sense what-so-ever. A chest's shadow being a fish's one, small fish not being able to fit into large aquariums, and how the pickle do fish float after you caught them? Also, are the fish alive when in your fish basket?
Yes, it works the same way as being able to carry 999 stone blocks and a dozen large animals in the backpack that you're NOT wearing... MAGIC!!

You're a wizard ;)