Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

OMG wowsa

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI.

Please make crowns go on sale again soon, before the end of the winterland card pack! Love LOVE the new music scrolls!! Love the new outfits also! The only complaint I have is the festive holiday tree looks like a clown threw up.. all the colors!! LOL

Thank you!

Delver
May 04, 2009
Idony09 on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
KI.

Please make crowns go on sale again soon, before the end of the winterland card pack! Love LOVE the new music scrolls!! Love the new outfits also! The only complaint I have is the festive holiday tree looks like a clown threw up.. all the colors!! LOL

Thank you!

The Crowns are on sale right now: https://www.wizard101.com/user/kiaccounts/upgrade/SelectProducts/game

Delver
May 04, 2009
Idony09 on Dec 12, 2014 wrote:
KI.

Thank you!

My second reply: sorry. The Crowns are not on sale yet. I wish we had an "oops" button on here. :(