Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Levels?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Dear Team of Kingsisle,

Will players level 100 be able to reach new levels? The reason why i ask this is because in the crown shop, i see gear outfits for 100+ players, so I say to myself, "If max level is 100, is it really necessary for the extra + sign?" so if you guys could, please tell me if you guys are working on levels 100 and above. Thank you for your time.

-Dakota ShadowForge 41 Wizard.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Level increases come out when storyline updates come, so mex level will go up whenever they release the next world. 10 levels per world has been the past pattern.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Dakota ShadowForge on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
Dear Team of Kingsisle,

Will players level 100 be able to reach new levels? The reason why i ask this is because in the crown shop, i see gear outfits for 100+ players, so I say to myself, "If max level is 100, is it really necessary for the extra + sign?" so if you guys could, please tell me if you guys are working on levels 100 and above. Thank you for your time.

-Dakota ShadowForge 41 Wizard.
Level caps increase only with the addition of a new world and the story is really just beginning. A bit of patience...especially since you are only level 41.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
I want the new balance spell to be clown terror. Mander comes out with wheel. Spins it. different schools damage to all players, different animation for different schools

Defender
May 17, 2014
Like other players said, new levels come with new worlds. I supouse one might come next time test realm opens, but that's just a guess. But since you're only level 41, I do not recommend bothering about it even if it does come tomorrow (which it most definetly- wont) since you have somewhere around 5 months untill you even get to Azteca, that guaranteed .

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Nicole ShadowSong on Dec 17, 2014 wrote:
Like other players said, new levels come with new worlds. I supouse one might come next time test realm opens, but that's just a guess. But since you're only level 41, I do not recommend bothering about it even if it does come tomorrow (which it most definetly- wont) since you have somewhere around 5 months untill you even get to Azteca, that guaranteed .
Thank you all for the information.