Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Emotes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I think we should get a "Sit" Emote. I am on my wizardly feet all day and sometimes I just wanna Sit My wizardly self down for awhile. Maybe be afk while I am sitting. Maybe kingsisle can make benches or something for us to sit on to just relax.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Like a Magic bench or sitting on the grass? Creative idea.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
Maycast on Dec 3, 2014 wrote:
I think we should get a "Sit" Emote. I am on my wizardly feet all day and sometimes I just wanna Sit My wizardly self down for awhile. Maybe be afk while I am sitting. Maybe kingsisle can make benches or something for us to sit on to just relax.
Good Idea

Greyrose Forever

Colin Legendsmith

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I have been seeing this idea around for a while like since 2010 if my memory serves me properly(it never does so im probably wrong) it would be nice to use all those chairs and benches around my houses. I imagine it wouldnt be to hard to make since we have so many mounts that have us sitting anyway

Survivor
Sep 27, 2014
Or possibly a "lay down" emote, you know, for the bed. And pajama robes too!!

Fallon Fireweaver Level 18

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Fallon Fireweaver on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:

We might get pajama robes which would be awesome. (maybe even have a blanket wand for regular casting, and a thrown pillow/stuffed animal for when you summon yourself to the dueling circle.) Imagine pwning Malistare or some other scary big bad in the face with a pillow it would be glorious.

However the laying down will likely not happen, there will be no full horizontal laying in this game(I remember professor greyrose adamantly stating this if nothing else)

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Fallon Fireweaver on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:

They have repeatedly said that because of the family nature of the game, they will never add these features.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
seethe42 on Dec 4, 2014 wrote:
They have repeatedly said that because of the family nature of the game, they will never add these features.
Correct! For years and years, post upon post. No sitting and no laying down. ever.

Defender
May 17, 2014
Great idea!

But maybe you shouldn't be able to do it everywhere... But when you go besides a sofa/chair you have the option to sit! (Press X to sit)