Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns - bugged video

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2011
I fail to see how watching a 3 second black image (no video) helps KI. This particular non-ad has been coming up a lot for me (both before the button went away and again now that it has returned). 3 seconds of nothing plays, you hit play again to not-watch the blank space a second time and you get crowns.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I have had this same problem, all I do is wait a while then it usually shows up. So try that. GOOD LUCK
Logan RavenSlinger 59

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Captain Clown on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
I fail to see how watching a 3 second black image (no video) helps KI. This particular non-ad has been coming up a lot for me (both before the button went away and again now that it has returned). 3 seconds of nothing plays, you hit play again to not-watch the blank space a second time and you get crowns.
yes, it happens to me all the time, but when it does just wait and it play, one the 3 seconds are done you should get crowns. however for me if i do it just says your crowns are on the way,

Nathan Skullwrath level 41

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Captain Clown on Dec 2, 2014 wrote:
i expirence the same thing except, i have waited like an hour and all i see is a black screen even when i open and close it

Survivor
May 25, 2014
Ugh -- that video is SO annoying. At first, it worked and played the 3 seconds. Now, the video doesn't play at ALL. It says the video is 0 seconds long, and it loads eternally. What annoys me the most is that since I can't watch the video, I can't earn crowns. Every time I click "watch next video", THAT's the video that shows up, and it doesn't play. Urgh!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
This happens to me all the time. I hope they can fix this, because it is my only way (besides the trivia) for me to earn crowns. I got all of my daily videos to be just this, and I earned nothing.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2011
this happens with me to I don't why and after like an hour it is still not on from jacob watergem