Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing-Outfits Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
Ok so, you probably are wondering "What the heck is this guy going to talk about?" But I am going to talk to you about the lag situation of this. People spamm CTRL 1,2,3,4 etc; and lag people like crazy. I admit, I done this a few times and ask for Kingsisle to forgive me. But now I stopped and now acting serious this time. I want you to please remov the hotkeys because someone lagged me out because of it after I stopped. So please remove this hotkey thing.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Wolf ShadowTail on Nov 29, 2014 wrote:
Ok so, you probably are wondering "What the heck is this guy going to talk about?" But I am going to talk to you about the lag situation of this. People spamm CTRL 1,2,3,4 etc; and lag people like crazy. I admit, I done this a few times and ask for Kingsisle to forgive me. But now I stopped and now acting serious this time. I want you to please remov the hotkeys because someone lagged me out because of it after I stopped. So please remove this hotkey thing.
I 100% am with you on this.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
How about instead of removing the hotkeys a timer is just added to them

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Got a much better idea. Put a cooldown before being able to use a new hotkey.