Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SUPER level 60 dungeon!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
I think KI should add a new level 60 dungeon - for beating ALL the side level 50-60 dungeons, including - but not limited to:
-Briskbreeze (People take this tower for granted, but I like it)
-Waterworks (This one is a NO brainer lol, almost every level 60 has beaten WW)
-Tower of Helephant (A pretty underrated dungeon, HARDER then waterworks, I've beaten it 10 times, I farm it every day with. I duo it with my level 70 myth friend ALL the time )
-Warehouse (Once again, sort of a "secret/underrated" side instance
-Zigazag? (I never did this one, but since it's new leave it out I guess)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah, once you have completed 5/5 or 4/4 (excluding Zigazag, or not if you'd like lol) there should be a REALLY difficult level 60+ dungeon, and it would be super difficult. Plus there wouldn't be so many clueless people since they'd have to make it through the hardest dungeons ever. I think it would be neat

Let me know what you think.

Jacob level 75 - "Liberator of the Helephant"

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
Well, I would choose a different level dungeon type. Since there are a lot of lvl 60 dungeons. I would maybe do around lvl 80 or 40. But the idea of a new dungeon with OP gear would be awesome

Anyway, I would make the dungeon 6 battles ALL bosses. (Lvl 80 dungeon) The bosses would be all the schools except balance. And they all have 15,000! That would be like fighting morganthe XD. No cheats

Ty for your time

Defender
Apr 05, 2013
Good idea Brady, but I think they should have SOME cheats. :p

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
Hmmm. What cheats though?

Idea 1: Maybe every 5 rounds they all do a multi spell, For example with a fire, storm, life, balance

Balance: does a 350 power nova with -40% weakness

Life: does a 500 rebirth with 400 absorb shields (absorb 400 damage)

Fire: 375 meteor strike then does an aura with fire crit and pierce

Storm: a 400 sirens but takes ALL blades.

Or you could do this:

Life: 400 damage forest lord and puts a sancturary with +40% to all heals

Ice: a 350 frost giant and stun for 2 rounds

Death: A normal 400 scarecrow

Myth: a 300 earthquake and takes all blades, traps, shields, weakness, etc

Or the cheats could make them stronger:

Every 2 rounds they use a +100% blade of their school, And a +100% universal trap on everyone.

A new spell that should be added for death is at level 100, should be Mass feint. +70% to next spell to all enemies. Cost 4 Pips and has 100% of not fizzling.

Sorry I talked so long!

Thanks for reading/listening Bye!

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I don't think a new dungeon would be necessary.The new dungeons make it so you basically have a place to farm no matter what level you are more than it already was. Level 60 already has more than enough dungeons. I think 80 is a better place.