Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Survivor
Oct 11, 2014
Hi,

I'm confused as to why my earn crowns by watching videos would be gone in game...I know that sometimes you have to turn it back on via the options menu, however I no longer even have the option on my menu to do so >< I'm a paying member of wizard 101, so I don't understand why this would just go away? I even used it yesterday to earn some crowns and everything was fine. Can someone please help me?

Thank you,

Angel Moonshade

Survivor
Nov 14, 2014
Hello all!
Well i am free player and i earn crowns by watching videos(i unlocked whole wizard city and firs 3 areas of krokotopia)
But today i entered in game and my earn crown button is gone!
i checked settings and it is turned on to show button

is it removed forver?
or it is just my account?

Administrator
Hello,

Please check that it is turned on in your game options under Advanced Gameplay and under your Parental Controls on the My Accounts page of the website.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 14, 2014
Professor Greyrose on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

Please check that it is turned on in your game options under Advanced Gameplay and under your Parental Controls on the My Accounts page of the website.
i tryed to unchek and check it again and it dont work :(

Survivor
Nov 14, 2014
sry for duble post but not even upgrade account show up

Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
I turned it off and turned it on like Zopto did, but it didn't do anything. It's not even showing up in the in-game options to turn it on or anything! I really like this method of earning crowns, and I would like to know what happened to it.

Professor Greyrose, is there anything else we can do to help solve the problem?

Survivor
Oct 11, 2014
Hello,

There is no longer an option to turn this on or off under "advanced gameplay" options on my account. My mom and dads account has the same problem. Its as though it's been completely take out of the game, I can show you a screenshot if you like.

Administrator
Hello all,

Sorry for the confusion. It looks like the feature has been temporarily disabled. I'll update the thread when it is back.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 14, 2014
Hello all,

Sorry for the confusion. It looks like the feature has been temporarily disabled. I'll update the thread when it is back.
oh ok hope so it will be back soon!

Administrator