Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Past Of Wizzy?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 07, 2012
What if there was a quest for 100. After you defeat Morganthe you get to Merle and he gives you your stuff. Then he sends you to your school teacher. Then your school teacher sends you to a place called The Past. There it will show you the past before The Drake when mad. BUT it will not change any thing to wizard kind.It could be a reward for defeating the Big Women [Morganthe]. BUT if you have open chat it will not let you say what happened or it would be a big spoil. It could show why Drake came to rule of wizard101. And it could tell about why did morganthe came up to destory and have all power. Then after it will show you how your wiz came to help. OR how they grow up. OR they history or something like that. Then that would be the end of the quest. Then you would return to your school teacher. BUT since you cant level up any more at level 100 it would give a very strong piece of gear. And you get a badge called The Past Chaser.

So how about it I would love it if you argee or add it to the game.

From Fiona FairySong, Level 58
Your Life Wiz

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
I would totes LOVE for this to happen! This sounds super fun! Unfortunately, I'm not level 100 yet, But when I am, I would love to see how things where before it all went crazy. It could show why it all started (Although we already kind of know), It would be really cool to like get a piece of gear that looks old, and you should equip before you enter, king of like a disguise . You could talk to people (But not like change anything in the present day, like you said) You could even talk to Malistaire and get to know him. You could go through a portal in the umm.. It could be in Bartleby? I don't know. But yeah, I would love to go to the past, It sounds awesome.
~Fiona WinterGarden level 83 , Currently stuck trying to defeat like 800 monsters.
~Diana WinterGarden, level 44