Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm pet talents :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Heya, could someone tell me what to train a storm levi pet to get critical and damage on both storm and univeral. If you can't do both, i'd prefer crit?

specific snacks would be amazing :)
thanks a bunch

Paige Nightglade lvl 100

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BritishPaige on Nov 22, 2014 wrote:
Heya, could someone tell me what to train a storm levi pet to get critical and damage on both storm and univeral. If you can't do both, i'd prefer crit?

specific snacks would be amazing :)
thanks a bunch

Paige Nightglade lvl 100
Snacks will not make a difference, and neither will what games you play. The stats are predetermined and there is never a guarantee you will get those you want. This is what hatching is for... to better your chances.

Your pet's possible (1st generation) stats are below. Critical is ultra-rare as is damage:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Deep_Leviathan

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
You need to hatch for the talents you want. Snacks and training can't change them.

Keep in mind that critical talents only add 1% at level 100, so you might be better with something else.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
By snacks I meant like what stats to fill up like agility and power?
I know people have told me that the talents are pre determined but I doubt if you're just feeding your pet a snack it doesn't like or a snack that only fills up one of those stat bars, it'll get as much of its talents as it could. E.g it could have resist by 2% but on the exact same pet by someone who was training it's pet right it got 10%
That's what I mean, I'm asking what star bars should it ideally fill out to get talents such as damage or critical talents on my storm levi (:
Thanks a bunch!

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Damage is strength, will, power
Resist is strength, agility, power

Pet stats for critical talents don't much matter on a max level wizard because you can't get it above 1% per talent no mater what you do.