Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which School...?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 25, 2013
So, I've decided to make a new character so I can do quests with my sisters. One is death and one is life. I'm not going to make another storm, so other than any of those, which works best with a combo of death and life?

Survivor
Nov 17, 2013
A good school to supplement a Wizard and a Wizard would be . has blades and traps that affect all schools, and Spirit Blade, which is +35% to the next , , and spell, and Spirit Trap which is +25% to the next , , and spell. So, yeah, hands down, .

Good luck!
Autumn ShadowRider, level 42
Allison SkyLeaf, level 50

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Maybe consider ice or balance. I suggest those cause I think the strategies would be really good. Just think!

( If you do balance ) : Defense, weakening, cool spells. :)

( If Ice ) Defense, pretty decent damage, good at staying alive in battles

Life : healing, good damage overall.

Death : cool spells, heals and attacks at same time! weakens healings.

I just think if you have defender/weakener, a healer, and a attack and healer it'd be really good!

Survivor
Sep 11, 2014
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Well, anything will do well, but I recommend Fire, just because it's a fun school :P

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Try Fire! It can pack a punch with enough accuracy! And the spells are so beautiful! I really like being a fire wizard, and I think more people should try it . Post what school you decided on :) !

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
With life and death not being the best hitters, a stronger school would be an awesome addition like fire (since you don't want to do storm) my brother and I are a life and death team and we work with one of our friends who is an ice wizard and we are a really good team! I think balance is also a spectacular choice in making a team with a life and death wizard. Balance can buff like crazy which would be awesome for your sisters to work with. plus balance learns some really cool spells! so I suggest fire, balance, or ice, but I would probably choose balance or fire.