Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Cast training?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I think a great idea for the game would be to introduce new games/snacks to train your pet's may casts/stat boosts. For example, the pet would may cast more often and stat boosts would increase. I think that adding this feature into the game would provide a lot of benefits for players, struggling or looking for a power boost.

Waiting for pet may casts,

Duncan Windleaf, Level 84 Diviner
Cameron Sungem, Level 22 Scorceror
Coyle Deathshade, Level 11 Necromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Duncan WindLeaf on Nov 11, 2014 wrote:
I think a great idea for the game would be to introduce new games/snacks to train your pet's may casts/stat boosts. For example, the pet would may cast more often and stat boosts would increase. I think that adding this feature into the game would provide a lot of benefits for players, struggling or looking for a power boost.

Waiting for pet may casts,

Duncan Windleaf, Level 84 Diviner
Cameron Sungem, Level 22 Scorceror
Coyle Deathshade, Level 11 Necromancer
No, sorry. All you would have it PvP people complaining about spamming this card or that. This just won't work fairly.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
RavenLady777 on Nov 12, 2014 wrote:
No, sorry. All you would have it PvP people complaining about spamming this card or that. This just won't work fairly.
Ugh. This again. Every time a good idea is suggested it gets shot down by something about pvp. An extremely easy solution: restore may cast rate and stats to base during pvp, and re-activate boosts during the storyline. It can't be that hard, can it?