Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worst pet in game?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
What is the worst pet in game?
There are MANY, but which has the lowest pedigree, the most useless talents it can learn, and has bad looks in general? This is all opinion.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2011
Most likely stray piggle... But who am i to say? I just find stray piggle being the one everyone (literally) gets, should have the worst stats

Survivor
Oct 31, 2014
stray piggle because everyone gets it as a pet when you meet milo barker

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I don't think there's such a thing as a worst pet. There may be some poor first generation pets, but any pet can turn into a really good pet with the right breeding.

Because of that if people assume certain pets are bad simply because they start out relatively poor as first generation, they can underestimate the power of your pet.

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
High Five Ghost on Nov 12, 2014 wrote:
I don't think there's such a thing as a worst pet. There may be some poor first generation pets, but any pet can turn into a really good pet with the right breeding.

Because of that if people assume certain pets are bad simply because they start out relatively poor as first generation, they can underestimate the power of your pet.
totally agree with him on this part.
You can not say Worst pet. You can say 1st Generation Worst pet.
Oh and about piggle pet.
My Piggle gives me following stats:
may Cast Unicorn.
may cast Sprite
may cast Fairy
Pain Giver
Peirce stat

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I agree with High Five Ghost. I've had some awful first gen pets, but with a little work and hatching, I became the proud owner of a couple of truly amazing pets. Looks-wise, though, I would have to say my Forest Crawler falls into the category of pretty funky. IMHO, it looks like a dancing slug. But the stats rocks, so who cares what it looks like!

Defender
Sep 17, 2011
Snee432 on Nov 18, 2014 wrote:
I agree with High Five Ghost. I've had some awful first gen pets, but with a little work and hatching, I became the proud owner of a couple of truly amazing pets. Looks-wise, though, I would have to say my Forest Crawler falls into the category of pretty funky. IMHO, it looks like a dancing slug. But the stats rocks, so who cares what it looks like!
:D lol totally.

Defender
Jun 08, 2011
In 1st generation, I would say either Stray Piggle or Sheep. And you can't improve Sheep by hatching it.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I saw someone in a high level area with a pet fire cat. I at first loled to myself but then I saw its pedigree of 89! It had awesome stuff on it. lots of may casts, no heals though. I asked to hatch with him and he agreed! I ended up with a firecat with a pedigree of 81! No heals of course.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
High Five Ghost on Nov 12, 2014 wrote:

Absolutely! I saw a Myth Sprite the other day that the wizard had hatched who knows how many times... she had may cast spritely and unicorn along with some other great stats. So any pet ... even those pesky piggles, can be hatched into something formidable!