Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Delete Zeke Quests Option

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
On one of my wizards their quest box thing is chock full of zeke quests that she's never going to do. Could we have an option to cancel zeke quests. If you do cancel a zeke quest you have to start over from the beginning if you accept it again

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Skeletal Pirate on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
On one of my wizards their quest box thing is chock full of zeke quests that she's never going to do. Could we have an option to cancel zeke quests. If you do cancel a zeke quest you have to start over from the beginning if you accept it again
they've stated many times they will not allow for a delete quest option.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Skeletal Pirate on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
Zeke's quests = Extra training points

Why would you choose not to earn more training points?

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
1. Kingsisle has stated time and time again, this feature will never be implemented.
With side quests, I would seriously think if I will end up doing them before accepting them.

2. Zeke quests are relatively easy, and give the amazing reward of a training point. I have gotten about 15 training points from Zeke alone, because I have completed all of his quests.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
dayerider on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
they've stated many times they will not allow for a delete quest option.
This is not for all quests. Just Zeke quests. And only the quests from that involve finding his lost blank.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
Errol Everhart on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
Zeke's quests = Extra training points

Why would you choose not to earn more training points?
I would accept the zeke quest. Okay? Then I would find some of his precious lost things. Then I would accidentally forget to do one in a long dungeon. I don't want to do that dungeon again or waste my time looking for it.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Skeletal Pirate on Nov 10, 2014 wrote:
I would accept the zeke quest. Okay? Then I would find some of his precious lost things. Then I would accidentally forget to do one in a long dungeon. I don't want to do that dungeon again or waste my time looking for it.
Just ignore them then, but I recommend doing them.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Basically each of Zeke's training points equals a new spell. When you stop and consider all of the things involved in getting most school spells: running around, defeating multiple enemies, gathering parts & pieces, talking to folks, several trips back to talk with your school master and finally going to the spot where you're granted your spell - going back into a dungeon one more time is a small price to pay considering that in most cases like this you don't have to complete the entire instance to get what you're going in there for.
But, to each his own.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The only instance I can think of offhand that you need to redo most of the dungeon is Malistaire in the stone roses quest. You don't have to fight the last battle though.