Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

defeating the klaw brothers advice

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
so i'm trying to complete this myth school quest but after many try's i need advice,
so does anyone have any advice for defeating them they always seem to go first in the duel btw, not sure how the order of the turns are chosen

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
I'm not sure what is giving you trouble. Put in max prisms so you get them quickly. Carry a storm wand to break shields, and/or get some Pierce TC. Prism the myth enemies, buff, buff, attack with Frog.

I'd set something like:

Main Deck
4 prism
2 mythblade
2 spirit blade
Pixie
myth trap

TC's
2 - Humungofrog enchanted with Strong or Giant
Feint
Pierce

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hatter999. on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
so i'm trying to complete this myth school quest but after many try's i need advice,
so does anyone have any advice for defeating them they always seem to go first in the duel btw, not sure how the order of the turns are chosen
First thing to do is load prisms in your deck and use them.
Have a storm wand, even if it's a lower level...this not only does damage but breaks any shield.

The only minion you should use is your first one...the puppet.

Use blades and traps and shields and feel free to use your secondary school spells...

They aren't that difficult..you just have to plan ahead.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Kenedy_the_Klaw

Explorer
Apr 04, 2009
thanks! i just got done beating them, though it nearly OK'ed me they where hard, guess some times it requires a rank 4 cyclops and a lot of luck